the cars a write off (pics p1 & 3)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh yeah im afraid i agree with ryno, a roll cage would have prevented the passenger side bein completly caved in, if there had been a passenger in the car they would have had their skull crushed no question, id rather take my chances with a roll cage preventin the car crumpling than not thanks.

Phil.

thanx for all the replys guys, yea sends chils down my spine,

when i sat in it yesterday i can see how i got the divet out of my head,

check this for pure freakyness, was traveling with a mate tonight to check out my crash only to be met by a road block and one of three acident investigation unit vans (upload the pic tomorrow)

seams there was a fatal acident at the exact same spot where i crashed on friday where an unluckely a driver was killed

i find that just abit freaky

on a posetive note been thinking like a bizzy beever all day about a certain glanza,

its got right in about my head and i cant shake it.

had all intentions of getting somethng big luxurius and fast but well see,

in regards to the role cage protection, im sure if you had four point harnisis you would be fine for sure with isues about head protection

FUCK ME GENTLY!!!! Holy shit mate, Sorry to hear this!!! Thank fuck your ok though bud. Looking at the car your soo lucky. Another starlet gone, but remember, it coulda been worse. Hope insurance and everything else gets sorted out for you mate.

stevie

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

I go away for the weekend and come back to the shock of my life!!!!!!! ive seen many crashes in my time but this has made it to my top five.i honestly dont know how you survived this one. you have to be the luckiest person i know.you just have to look at them pictures to see what i mean.

the so called father who put his entire family at risk like that should have his license taken off him for life and serve a jail sentence at the minimum.imagine the carnage if you had hit him.

the red glanza sparky is talking about is the dogs bollocks.you know you want it.

get well soon

Oh my God Geo I can't believe it :p

Just came upon this thread, I'm really pleased your alright mate.

As Phil said it was a very selfless act that you did. It could have been so much worse for you and for them if you had hit head on. Even though you got hurt it could have been so much worse, and as Si said Cars can be replaced but you can't. I'm just really glad that your ok

As for a replacement I'd go for a red Glanza and then you can make lots of people jealous including me.

As for roll cages I agree and disagree with some of the comments made. Roll cage in my opinion are more good than bad, I have ordered a cusco 7 point cage and I will be using 4 point harness with Sparco Evo's. I will feel very safe with this setup on the road and yes I will use a helmet when I go on the track.

Anyway I'm not gonna Jack this thread :p

Like I'm saying for the 3rd time I'm really glad your alright and I hope the coppers do that wanker for everything they can.

Nath :p

dude its good to hear that your ok with it, i looks well lets be honest fucking lucky. Probably getting annoying now of people saying that but at the end of the day we all humans its not nice when we know people get hurt, aspecially when its something we love eg your starbo take care bud