the cars a write off (pics p1 & 3)

Bloody hell. First things first thank fuck you are ok (not seriously injured anyway). From the state of the car it could have been a lot worse but thankfully your still here.

What heppened to swerve off the road, was he coming towards you and nunging across or right behind you?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amazed how? what do you mean?

some of my mates totaly dont understand forums eks

let alone actualy using one...

What heppened to swerve off the road, was he coming towards you and nunging across or right behind you?

some dude on holiday in a galaxy famlied up to fuck with four bikes on the roof etc, all seven seats full with kids n the missus and shit overtaking a box truck at the wrong time, he left me with now where to go but exit stage right or bang into him

i still dont know what the guy was thinking

the police officer prased me for not wiping them out

glad you r ok dude - as everyone says rather that car than you, but its still a complete fucker.

use all the compo for many many mods 2 yer next one.

if it doesnt kill ya it'll make ya stronger.

yep, it annoys me to say it, but thats some serious compensation right there.

your sexy face all covered in blood....i mean, if they dont give you money, least they'll be turned on.

also, roll cage next time i think then! :p

Hey mate -- I cannot belive it!! Glad you're okay though!! I understand now what happened though! I would've ditched it personally myself though too! crashing into a people carrier head on would have hurt a lot more I'm sure!!

On the side of compo -- As little as I like the ambulance chasing shiesters, and people who trip over kurbs and expect pay-outs I'd claim to the hilt man! You could have seriously been god forbid paralysed, or even killed! My bro and his mate were in a similar situation just a couple months ago, they got hit head on by a guy on drugs. They're still waiting on things going through the courts but my bro's mate should hopefully get a good sum as he's partially lost sight in an eye and has been off his feet for several months!!

Wouldn't blame you if you went for something more substantial after this though mate! Something with some padding if it ever had to happen again!!

Wouldn't blame you if you went for something more substantial after this though mate! Something with some padding if it ever had to happen again!!

i.e not a tin box :p

although, considering he made it out with minor scratches, it didnt do all too badly!!

Jesus bro thats the stuff nightmares are made of, the only saving grace is that your in one piece!

So sorry to see this happen to u mate, id be devestated as i can imagine you are, here for you if you need it bro

***Man hugs all round***

wow thats bad, it seems amazing how you survived and the state of the car its just a complete mess but as its been said its better your alive than dead, good luck with it all im sure you'll be back on your feet with another soon

holy shit man!

cant believe what im reading. im just glad your ok mate.

whats your number? ive lost it since i got a new phone can you pm me it please.

as i said, just glad your ok mate!

Well what can i say..... you dont have much luck do you G man :p

All i can say is that you are very lucky to be here with us, fuck the car that doesnt matter right now but i know how you feel and that would have been the first thing i thort about if i stacked it like that and i would be in tears if i seen it.... no matter if i had limbs hanging off or what :p

You know we, here at ukstarletclub are here for you as you are here for us

Your a very very very lucky man Geo... all the best in your recovery and finding a new ride and having a nice lil compo claim because you will have one!!!!!

ouch that has got a hurt glad no one was killed or seroiusly injured

had somthing simalur nearly happen to me a few weeks back when a corsa with all show an no go tryed over takein a jeep an narowly avoided me.things like this seam to be happening far to often