the cars a write off (pics p1 & 3)

i saw this thread a while ago but wasn't sure what to say to be honest, everything that could be said has been said so... i think i'm just going to say that hey, you're moving on and to bigger, better things :lol: main thing is that the guy got banged up (or hopefully at least banned) but you prob don't want to be reminded of all that, so let's see the new mystery beast!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx for the coment alena and trd 08

@ rich and si

i foolishly posted a pic within the best pic section then realised it was abit premature to post it up considering i hadent got the car yet so deleted it within a minuite of posting, not before joz and idrees saw it, theres been no secret showings or anything like that ,

once its definatly confirmed (hopefully tomorrow) that im actualy getting the car then ill show some minted pics guys

sorry if it came across any other way

so glad your alright dude, what a shame to 1 of the best ep's on here too man. hope your pay out gives you every penny its worth so you can move on to the next best project, hope you'll have 1 done by JAE07 time