Next big Trafford meet - List on first page

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bowlers on a sunday?

sunday market till 2ish iirc.. plus think it maybe too small..

jjb and chillfactor said no...

white-city car park near there which is quite big, we could all convoy down if we get kicked off, its like 5mins away...

have u tryed bowlers in trafford park north west cruise did one there and it went very well, i wudnt turn upp on costco, because u only just get kicked off by poilce

We have never been kicked off in the past and had loads of meets there also Miib has been speaking with costco who will be contacting him asap.

so i wont be able to do a 4 wheel drift into the car park, or bang any flames out?

thats it im out!

haha

nice work miib14 :p

lol... well you can,

but you may have some coppers to speak to when you leave lol

and afew angry members to deal with lol

boys I've also tryed my self this wudbe my first meet wiv the uk starlet club wnt this more to go a head than u doo just wudnt bover going on costco car park and yaa i am going to speak to the gy who organie the cruise on bowlers he got alll the car park all dayit was a good day and it shud be lots of room

boys I've also tryed my self this wudbe my first meet wiv the uk starlet club wnt this more to go a head than u doo just wudnt bover going on costco car park and yaa i am going to speak to the gy who organie the cruise on bowlers he got alll the car park all dayit was a good day and it shud be lots of room

cool let us know... could be plan B...

just decide after i get info from warehouse manager..

you couldnt handle a 4wd drift! :D:p

haha couldnt i lol, well it more slides than drifts but give me a roundabout and some rain, and its on lol.

you havent even handled a litttle td04l power yet! B)

and im well chuffed I've just realised if you reply to posts in firefox if you open them in ie mode it works like it should! woo hoo.

We have never been kicked off in the past and had loads of meets there also Miib has been speaking with costco who will be contacting him asap.

We've never even had anyone come over and say anything to us not once! This had/has never been a problem up until someone mentioned it in earlier posts.

Nice one Ishaq! Well played mate, this meet is now all about raising a few quid for the japan earthquake disaster, I'll update the title to as nessassary :p

But were not! It's already been sorted with the manager and awaiting the warehouse managers approval it's for a good cause, who going to turn away people trying to raise money for a good cause? Its not costing them anything at all. PLUS! We've NEVER had and trouble with people dicking about before, and alway make it clear that were not meeting up to see how much our tires smoke! Were there to have a chat, meet other Japanese car enthusiast and enjoy the day. I would even go as far as saying, I will personally ring GMP and let them know it happening and would encourage them to come along and patrol, eat doughnut or pick there nose or what ever there paid to do to help deter the unlikely chance of someone fucking about and simply spoiling it for the rest of us.

A lot of people are coming from far and wide to be apart of this and I'm sure each and everyone of them would be extremely pissed off to find one scummy little show off waisting a decent set of Toyos just to prove he's got a small dick and no mates and in need of a good seeing to.

^^

Was this on a sunday afternoon.

Fair enough I can see the police kicking people off on an evening if there messing about. But not on a Sunday afternoon with some mature members (John :p) about.

Dave :D best keep you all in check then an not wear my shorts B)

I think if you start moving it around, peeps will get confused and there will be cars everywhere. best just sticking to the plan and if we get kicked off then we all move together!

So..... back to the orginal plan, see everyone sunday at costco, armed with doughnuts! :p and lets raise some serious cash for Japan!

Dont think we will get moved on mate because hopefully they will agree to it :) and if that was the case a few of us could just park on Krispie Kremes car park and when people turn up direct them to the new place :)