glanza just got smashed in

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitch!

Just let the police do there thing she will pay HAVE to pay up.Atlesy you get new windows for free!

And what thing do police do? fuk all usually...Shes deserves somethin back, give me her address! ill do the deed for you haha

WTF honestly. no doubt some fucking junkie bitch! off her face all the time ! obviously she was waiting for you just too appear then and do it! i wouldve got out and smashed her in the chops no matter what. fuck her! the car has got too be your pride and joy!

anyway. sorry too hear about this, its wound me up seeing those pics aswell.. bye bye stickers :lol:

hope u get it all sorted cost free and the physco bitch gets locked up!

i just can't fucking believe this. If i saw someone do that to mine. they would get fukcing raped!! How you can stay so calm iam fucking confused?

Something needs to be done bout this bitch!

does anyone else think it would be funny to all turn up at her house at wiv all our starlets facing her house and just staring the bitch out :thumbsup: , could bring some shovels and a barbecue ,a day out possibly lol

yeh make a meet of it.

loudest exhaust to the front....just to make sure there working

yeh make a meet of it.

loudest exhaust to the front....just to make sure there working

A meet outside her house will be fucking hilarious. We can't be moved on because we aren't breaking the law!

both correct as long as we let people through (also an excuse to hear the exhaust and not be seen to be randomly revving the car)