glanza just got smashed in

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mind boggles at this Aaron buddy! i really feel for ya man!

as has been said, THANK FOOK she left it to the windows and not the body work!!!! that would have been alot worse.

my sensible side tells me, be the bigger person, clearly she is a cunt and a psycho! the side of me however that remembers my car bein paint strippered, says fuckin burn that cunts house to the fucking ground....or at the very least, her car!

a loud exhaust, even if it had have been yours which it clearly wasnt, is NO excuse for that!

Phil.

i appreciate the comments guys,thanks!

i thought she was coming round to warn me which is why i was still i my mums garden,then she walked up n hit the windscreen n mirror,it was sureal tbh. i wasnt carm but i thought it was over as i was shouting my case at her but it was making no difference,then before i could get out the gate she hit my back window,n other mirror on the way round.

list of parts damaged;

new (blue tint) windscreen

new (blue tine) rear window

new electric wing mirror both left n right side,sprayed

pillar repaired (between windscreen n door p/s) needs sorted n repainted.

repair scratches under d/s wing mirror

'built not bought' sticker

'4efte inside' sticker

'Glanza' sticker

'toyota devil' sticker

full valet (full of glass)

basically as i hand the car over to a garage and say i want a bill to have it back in a road worthy condition.

i appreciate the comments guys,thanks!

i thought she was coming round to warn me which is why i was still i my mums garden,then she walked up n hit the windscreen n mirror,it was sureal tbh. i wasnt carm but i thought it was over as i was shouting my case at her but it was making no difference,then before i could get out the gate she hit my back window,n other mirror on the way round.

list of parts damaged;

new (blue tint) windscreen

new (blue tine) rear window

new electric wing mirror both left n right side,sprayed

pillar repaired (between windscreen n door p/s) needs sorted n repainted.

repair scratches under d/s wing mirror

'built not bought' sticker

'4efte inside' sticker

'Glanza' sticker

'toyota devil' sticker

full valet (full of glass)

basically as i hand the car over to a garage and say i want a bill to have it back in a road worthy condition.

you should have just floored her instead of shouting! cant believe someone could do this! looking at the list most of its glass replacing, thank god she didnt take the bat to every panel! :thumbsup: its really got me mad this post!!!!

Menstrual bitch!

Gutted for you dude. I'm pretty sure I'd of flipped if that happened to me, you did well keeping it cool.

I'd wait till she pays up then pay her motor a little visit... cowbag!

• 2 weeks later...
A meet outside her house will be fucking hilarious. We can't be moved on because we aren't breaking the law!

it is actually illegal :/ its illegal for more than a group of 6 vehicles to meet

although i bet if it was 7 people from a caravan owners club it would be a different story!