loads of starlets ?

Is it just me.. but all i see now its GLANZAS everywhere down here.... all over the place...

Before i got mine there where hardly any... but now... there are freaking loads of them...

Ad

I only see the lads off here no one new other that a black gt near my bro's but that been there before I got mine. But I wouldn't worry about it as there getting in to the hands of chavz and they'll all get smashed up and then they will be rare again.

There used to be loads down here at one point, and now most of them have been sold :thumbsup: Cant wait to get my new one.

Theres a few n/as, a couple of Glanzas, and one GT i see regulary there always the same couple though so they cant be getting more common down here!

Can't say I see many around Burnley! used to see a silver GT in Padiham about two years ago, but I think it must have been sold. There's two SRs going about though, both driven by Asian lads, stopped next to one once and told him to get signed up but not seen anything.

Theres 4 Glanza's in hull I believe and a 5th temporary one that belongs to Irish Carl :thumbsup: Cool as fuck!

There's a few 82's including one that gets proper bullied about by sum chav prick and it breaks my heart every time I see him wheel spin it into a car park on the red line and then turn it straight off.... :lol:

Indeed!! I flip the top of the gear stick up.. I have to hold this button down.. Turn the key to ignition click 2.. Then type a code into the laptop in the glove box.. then turn the key to point 3 until it starts buzzing... Then i strap in.. Type another code into the laptop which initiates the Thrusters and then i hold on tight and watch Glanza's get left behind :thumbsup::lol: