A Starlet owner again :)

:thumbsup: Hello all, Collected my car today, black 1995 ep82 gt turbo. Absolutely love it apart from a few small issues. Gna take my time sorting them out though.

I'm 6ft tall just but i forgot how much the driving position agrivates me. Not a good look after knee surgery to rebuild my cruciate ligament. Sorry for the waffle. Has anyone on here also with long legs modified their seat rails so the drivers seat can go back a a bit further ? If so where and how did you get it done ? Legs are at a 90 degree angle with seat all the way back atm. Serious crampage.

I'll keep you all posted on the other issues as I get to them. Look forward to hearing from you all.

I'm also about 6'1", with long legs. I always found it a bit crammed when I first got it.

I purchased some Bride low seat rails, admittedly they aren't cheap but when you're lower your legs sit flatter. I also got myself some Recaros but since the standard seats will probably rape your back eventually you may aswell change anyway.

You talk about money, but if it's a genuine problem for you, screw money.

Thanks for the info peeps. Deffo a genuine problem, its cramped in the cabin. Need the seats to go back a bit more. Whered u get the rails from ? can you get universal rails ? Will upgrade seats eventually

Haha, I'm a hairline off of 6ft and my Corolla GTi seats in the Paseo are slightly more bulky on the bottom cusion, if I gel my hair in the morning it touches the roof lining, and my legs are at a comfortable position, maybe I have average legs and a bigger body? who knows.

ha ha ha. will prob try and sort seats soon. Need to get tax and mot first, then some springs as not go the dough for coilies yet. Would love a set of black rotas or minilites also. Going for all black knightrider look :thumbsup:

I used to be acquainted with a guy that had a Yaris as a first car. He was 7'3" or so and over 250lbs. They modified the rails so that the back of the front seat was actually pressed against the rear seat.

Don't know how he fit in my car