Rear Anti-Roll Bar Question

Okay so... Whiteline claim that their rear anti roll bars are the absolute dogs danglers when it comes to handling... However I have heard differently from a few different people with different cars. My friend has a Fiesta Zetec S and claims the rear arb made his car really slidey and unpredictable. Another friend with an Almera GTi and a read arb, his car isnt unpredictable but the back end slides out like a 200sx on wooden wheels at times

So my question being... What are they like on the back of a Glanza? Exactly how do they handle under hard cornering on UK roads...

Mutts nutts or not worth the dollar?

Cheers dudes! :thumbsup:

im waiting to fit mine but anything i have head about them they are the best thig for starlets a must buy so i have ben told

I've heard similar things but it's hard to tell if the person just doesnt want to admit to wasting £100 or something, so a lot of people will say it's good even if it aint lol. But as I say with starlet all I've heard is that it's truly awesome and an absolute must. Hence why I opened this thread to see if anyone disagreed or agreed :thumbsup:

im waiting to fit mine but anything i have head about them they are the best thig for starlets a must buy so i have ben told

I've heard similar things but it's hard to tell if the person just doesnt want to admit to wasting £100 or something, so a lot of people will say it's good even if it aint lol. But as I say with starlet all I've heard is that it's truly awesome and an absolute must. Hence why I opened this thread to see if anyone disagreed or agreed :thumbsup:

i must admit i prob wont notice as much of a diffrence as i have a cage (which is awsome also a must) but any improve ment is good in my eyes.

You might be pleasantly surprised though :thumbsup: Ya never know!

I'd love to have a cage but I cart my rents to the football and back every weekend so I need to seats lol

you can keep the rear seats in with the cusco cages my bros gt came from japland with cusco 6 point and it had the rear seats in fitted no problem .

hope i do notice a good improvement , but anything will be better than the gay astra estate im driving while the starlet is off the road,

sorry for the hijack

joel

I have recently removed mine for a refurb and I can honestly say the car feels much more predictable and has much more feel when cornering hard with it on i drive 30+ miles a day on country roads and can say the whiteline rear arb makes the car much more enjoyable to drive!

They are awesome! One of my favourite mods easily, gives so much grip and combined with ALK, Rear brace transforms the car and makes it so much fun to drive! :thumbsup:

I don't think it made the car unpredictable, it grips and grips and grips in the wet too!

At first when i fitted mine, it didnt seem very different, the only thing i noticed at first was that it didn't understeer as much

Later on i noticed was that i was taking corners alot faster.

There is a corner near my place that i used to only be able to 80k's around without the front sliding, now with the rear arb it comfortable at 100-110k's.

• 2 weeks later...

The greatest thing you will ever buy for your car. Get panhard rod aswell, or if your strapped for cash get panhard rod first.

The panhard rod stops the back end skipping, but its adjustable, meaning you can move the rear axle left or right abit. You'll want to set this first before you fit the anti-roll bar