New from West Mindlands

Hey thought I'd make a quick post to introduce myself

My name is Deryck and I'm from the UK, Staffordshire area but originally from South Africa

Just bought myself a reasonably well looked after Toyota Starlet 1997 SOL metallic blue with a few modifications done to it. (pics to follow)

Think the car was a little chaved out so got a bit of work to do, but the general condition seems great and it absolutley floors it in the lower gears so I think there's been some work done there to. In fact it was owned by an aeroplane mechanic previously, so I got some rather odd aeroplane pipes and pieces under the hood

Proffession wise, I'm currently an applications engineer at a rather big engineering and manufacturing company that do most of the major fleet vehicles across the UK. www.bri-stor.co.uk (if your interested) I also have access to the powder coating facility that runs 24/7 a day :lol:

Anyways. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and I'm hoping that there are a few staffordshire/west midlands lads that would be up for advising on a course of action for the vehicle!

Catch you soon

D

starbuck just realised where you live :lol: could have dropped you the stickers in person lol was working at the iron bridge museum all day, you should have them tommorrow if you havent got them allready :)

seriously?! Fuck, thats 5mins from me. I got an pm coming to you soon with a design to cost

Is that your permanent Job? Theres like 10 musuems??