BEST THREAD REPLY ON THE NET!!

lol that made me lol and also made me think all the times i clean or service the g/f car its time she got her hands durty :p nd if she dont il thro the used oil over her (will make shure thers a padeling pool sumwher close) lol i no what im thinking of tonight lol

That was funny!

It's true, I watch these property things when I'm passing through the channels. The man goes something like this, "I run my business and I want a larger house, but I have to have land for my g/f's horses and I'm not allowed bla bla bla". Then the woman is some tag along bimbo.

It's your money you tit!

That was funny!

It's true, I watch these property things when I'm passing through the channels. The man goes something like this, "I run my business and I want a larger house, but I have to have land for my g/f's horses and I'm not allowed bla bla bla". Then the woman is some tag along bimbo.

It's your money you tit!

That's actually awesome! :D I've never really thought of it at the time but it is true... They always bring up what there Partner wants haha

AMAZING answer fair play.. look how many pages of comments are after it too. :D I think she really stirred up a hornets nest. I am definitely showing this to the misses next time she moans about me spending too long washing the car. Can we have this stamped so we can all find it easily enough to show out GF's pleeeeaaassseee :D

martyn

AMAZING answer fair play.. look how many pages of comments are after it too. :D I think she really stirred up a hornets nest. I am definitely showing this to the misses next time she moans about me spending too long washing the car. Can we have this stamped so we can all find it easily enough to show out GF's pleeeeaaassseee :D

martyn

Stamped for easy finding to show GF's! Awesome :D