Newb with glanza!

Hey guys, i'm new to the jap scene - being a dub guy, got a glanza about a month ago, needs a few things doing hopefully when I get the time off from revision I can put it on the road. Collecting parts at the mo, came across this forum while looking at the classified ads and thought i must sign up!

One question i do have, is there such thing as a factory turbo timer? The car does have a turbo timer because when you turn the car off, it stays on for a while and turns off by itself. However I cannot seem to locate it!! Usually people put it under the steering wheel, but its nowhere to be found on this car, so i was wondering if there is such a thing where there is no unit? The car is pretty much standard i.e factory ecu etc. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

A few pics..

Here's the dub, ignore the micky mouse wheels! (Sorry if im not allow post pics of other cars)

ABCD0006.jpg

Here's the Glanza - If anyone know's the car, please let me know, i'd love to find out abit more history on it.

DSC00542.jpg

Regards, Yogesh

ez yogesh its kiran, its about time u joined up lol

anyway if you want help with the turbo timer issue just shout me

turbo timer could be part of the alarm or more than likely either sitting behind the lower left dash panel where the speaker grill is or even behind the center console (where my ecu is in my car), either way im sure we will find it

anyway enjoy your v, looks sick, and giv me a shout dude

Thanks for the comments guys, i'll try and get some more pics up. Its just the glanza's looking abit sorry for itself as it came with a odd set of wheels! Its pretty much standard, had a few micky mouse mods which i took off, but its got a blitz nur spec exhaust - nice! So just collecting parts at the mo, want to get it on the road as soon as poss and then i'll go from there mods wise. I've got one exam next week, but after that its hard work on the car - hopefully the weather is good too. But yea, i'll start a build thread once i get going, i've got a few ideas in mind that i'll need opinions on, so should be good!.

Cheers Kiran - i'll look behind the dash when i get a chance, i'll give you a shout when i get started on the car, if your in Hatfield give us a call n come check out the car if you want.