Robs gt advance (the slowest build thread ever) lol

alrite chaps, this is my 2nd gt sadly had to break the 1st one which is now owned by gtmuzz.

right well i bought this off of jezza i already knew of the car as it was owned by someone in the next town was in decent condition back then but sadly the guy had an accident which caused damage to the drivers side wing etc and jezza ended up buying it and he did an excellent job on the car so i decided to buy it off him.

untitled.jpg

y.jpg

u.jpg

h.jpg

b.jpg

0i.jpg

8.jpg

spec list

Baileys motorsport dump valve

Lowered 40mm with Eibach springs on standard shocks

EBC greenstuff front pads

15" Enkei alloy wheels with brand new 185x55x15 Toyo T1-R on front and legal tyres on rear

Winning sports spoiler (Very rare)

Driver and passenger bucket seats (drivers seat is fitted to a Bride rail worth £100)

Blitz front and center section with a Bee*R backbox. The exhaust has been repaired after grounding out. The middle silencer was split from the front pipe and was in bad shape internally so this was replaced with a straight pipe. Also required a patch where the front pipe meets the cat.

J.D tuning cooling panel

J.D tuning front and rear tow eyes

DIY C-pillar bar

HKS turbo timer

60mm boost gauge reading PSI

OE advance spec momo steering wheel

TRD gear knob

Kenwood head unit and 6x9s in parcel shelf.

It also sports the rare and desirable illuminated ignition barrel

since then all ive done is replace the exhaust system with my fujitsubo system, stripped the rear out and got hold of a livesports spoiler.

ive also removed the aircon gas(in a safe manner :D )

got plenty of parts lying around and got plenty of plans for this but will take a while due to funds.

ill put up pics of the parts going onto the car later, and will share my plans as i mean to go on.

thanks for looking :D

Love this car and that spoiler is just awesome, don't swap it for a livesports :D

Car looks great mate, will keep an eye on this thread.

Yeah thats the winning sports spoiler, sweet spoiler

too late guys already put the livesports spoiler on and sold the winningsports as ive got the livesports sideskirts and rear lip so will be goin for the full livesports rather than a mismatch of aftermarket kits

Loved this car while I owned it briefly. Did pour a lot of time and effort into it but I'm glad it went to a good home. I know for a fact it is being well looked after.

Looking forward to seeing the livesports kit fitted. Doubt there is many two tonne livesports kitted gts in the world!

Here's a few more pics of it before Rob stole it from me :D

SDC14496.jpg

SDC14495.jpg

SDC14506.jpg

SDC14505.jpg

SDC14503.jpg

My GT managed to sneak in there too!

I have pics of how it looked while I was restoring if you want a copy.

shit dude £103 ! u shud check on scoobynet scoobycity etc i got offered a pair for £25 but there quite heavy seats

the picture was just an example lol, was offered a set for 25quid as well, any idea on the weight of them?????