3) Ollie mx5

4) Georgie

16.12 Track session

1) TRD

2) Ryan Lang

3) Sparky

4) LukEp

5) Enzo

Thats the sessions sorted out then. to those who have got the early one i can only apologise. your entry tickets and track tickets will be posted out to you by recorded delivery so you can get into the event straight away and make sure you get to your briefing on time

really sorry for this mate

this time last year there was loads of track time left in all times and now nearly everythings sold out

as i said if anyones wanting japfest 2 track tickets il order them as soon as people want them so we can get in first ;)

Don't appolagise dude, your doing a top notch job organising it all, you can't control the track ticket sales for the whole show. Ill get my session filmed anyhow so us four early birds can been seen on the forum after the show. The shows all about the uksc stand being mahoosive not tracktime ;)

yeah iddy go to the link i sent you on the previous page and you can book it yourself then

only advanced classes left but if your a confident driver you can do it :D

My first time on track ;)

my ticket may be up for sale if i cant sort out my engine problem that started tonight :D

Let me know asap please, I hope your engines okay and you do get it on track though!

:D oh well, isn't your fault steve, least in means if I stack it no ones there to laugh lol, early for the win!!

;)

Looks like me and Geo will be hounding the Pulsar without you Tom :D

okay iddy, il let you know asap, gunna go take the car for a drive and see if its still doing it

but if it does it on the way up to the show you can buy it off me then if you havent already sorted track time for yourself

:D

Looks like me and Geo will be hounding the Pulsar without you Tom :(

errm erm :o

looks like i might have a hard time getting to the finish line. :o

By the way, dont blame me if i lose it and crash on any of your cars :)

ah shit how do i get tickets for this now at the gates? so skint rite now. can i still get on the stand if i pay at the gates also~?

no and no mate lol

if you pay on the gates you'll be in the car park mate unfortunatly

as for track time theres only advanced classes left dean and you need to book it on the japfest website :)