Strange brake pedal feedback

Well, if i brake hard (brakes are shite lol) the pedal feels very strange and unsafe. its like running along a road and the sliding on gravel. the cars does this on all raods, rain or dry.

Would a BMCS stop this. might try rebleeding the brakes also.

Cheers

Dan.

Sounds like your ABS working, but it shouldnt work that easy.

You possibly have a sensor out.

Best way to check, is to whip the ALB fuse out and see how it feels, if theres no "gravel" feeling then obviously its something to do with the ALB system

Just sounds like starlet brakes to me, there shite.

I find a thorough bleed tightens them up sufficiently.

X2 i've done everything i can to make my brakes feel/work better..i.e goodridge hoses all round, yellow stuf pads, CRN Discs and my brakes are still shiit lol its even worse when theres a few people in the car it just dosnt want to stop lol

My S did this when I first bought it... from what I could tell the ABS just seemed to kick in far too early. It doesnt do it any more (it only did it for a few days). Has your car been stood for a short while? Mine has got a BMCS and it feels so much better than both my previous EP91s! Wel worthy mod get it done mate!!!