EP91 - EP82 Front end conversion?

yea think it would be a nightmare mostly need to mod most the front crash bar to get headlights bonnet and bumper on then dunno if the wings are the same and headlight wiring will prob be diffrent aswell...

prob just cheaper buying glanza parts

• 2 months later...

i was going to do is conversion but couldnt figure owt how i was going to do it my boss sed i would hav to make complete custom guards owt of the ep82 and ep91 guards i do knw that u have 2 use the glanza front slam panel and the bonnet hinges bt guna try find the person who done the white one 2 see wat kind of work that needs to be 2 make the guards fit to the door jams

Yea thats it :lol:
You'd be surprised how hard a GT is to find in Australia :lol:

Especially in my state

dude, it isnt that hard to find a GT for sale at all, u clearly arent looking hard enough or you are far too picky

join the AU starlet club mate, u will find a fair few gt's for sale or if your hell keen there are a few guys selling glanza replicas like u wish to make anyways

talk to enzo, he should be able to import you one over, might be a bit more pricey due to the shipping but its worth a shot.

Even if you did the conversion it wouldnt look the same with the back end etc

and no, enzo wouldnt be able to import one over, the laws here are completely different and u can not import these cars anymore....

UNLESS u have owned the car for a year prior to it being brought to australia, and it also has to have been driven, by you, from your home address from the country u have bought it from for that year....

our laws suck huge amounts of testicle