won this on ebay, now seller says gearbox has gone

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just sent him this message.

you could of added that fact at the bottom of the page you can do it whenever, also the starlet gearboxes dont just go usually the syncros on 3rd and 2nd go. also my uncle has a vehicle recovery firm so the gearbox really isnt an issue all you'd have to do is knock 200quid off the price so i can remove the gearbox and replace it.

i had that with a gsxr he said if i paid cash he would deliver it for 100 ontop if the winning price i won it for 400 and he said nah sorry aint guna deliver it now for that price you can come collect and it was like 300 miles away

tokd ebay and he just got a strike so if it happens again then they get banned

anyway 900 for a glanza with a broken box is well good price tell him u dont care and ull be over to collect 2 moz and see what his next excuse is

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=320646532900

bit convenient, if you see this back up for sale in the next few days anywhere please let me know

For 920 its a bargain matey. Tell him you'll buy the car anyway...You can pick any spare gearbox for about 150 and i'm sure anyone in here will get you a bargain, and think about it..you'll have a Glanza V for well under 1200 at the end of the day...

I didnt notice this one on ebay matey,i would have bid it up to 1500.

i reckon he didnt put any reserve thinking it will sell more than 920 but you should know that at this time of the month,money is a bit scarce in everyone's pocket and good to get bargains for those with the moneyssss

B)

i had that with a gsxr he said if i paid cash he would deliver it for 100 ontop if the winning price i won it for 400 and he said nah sorry aint guna deliver it now for that price you can come collect and it was like 300 miles away

tokd ebay and he just got a strike so if it happens again then they get banned

anyway 900 for a glanza with a broken box is well good price tell him u dont care and ull be over to collect 2 moz and see what his next excuse is

what really pisses me off is, he put it up for sale yesterday at a quid start with no reserve, what was he expecting, and i seen the car advertised on pistonheads for 3k a few weeks ago

what really pisses me off is, he put it up for sale yesterday at a quid start with no reserve, what was he expecting, and i seen the car advertised on pistonheads for 3k a few weeks ago

send me the link please, i cant find it on ebay.

just recieved an email, saying the seller is trying to cancel my bid, do i accept??? ehhhh no it also says due to buyer and seller not being in agreement with the terms ad conditions, he put the gearbox is going in to the garage to be fixed on tuesday. so i replied ill pick it up when its fixed then

just recieved an email, saying the seller is trying to cancel my bid, do i accept??? ehhhh no it also says due to buyer and seller not being in agreement with the terms ad conditions, he put the gearbox is going in to the garage to be fixed on tuesday. so i replied ill pick it up when its fixed then

Dude its simple, just tell him you are coming to pick the car asap, no worries about gearbox issue!!! Ask for details where to collect the car.

If you want the car for 700 with the gearbox issue then just forget about it,no one will give you a glanza for that price.

Up to you now.

Dude its simple, just tell him you are coming to pick the car asap, no worries about gearbox issue!!! Ask for details where to collect the car.

If you want the car for 700 with the gearbox issue then just forget about it,no one will give you a glanza for that price.

Up to you now.

lol i know, but if it really has a knacked gearbox, then ill have problems gettin it back

looks like a tidy motor dude. for 900 notes u cant complain. as long as this twat gives in and lets u have it. hate people who make such big mistakes like that then start fucking u around. Good luck with getting this too yours :)

It's probaly a lie!

I won a glanza on there about 6 month's ago for a grand, was going to give it to the Mrs... When i rang the bloke he explained that he crashed it the night before it ended.

That was a black glanza aswell lol.

As you can see at the bottom he wanted £2100

The asshole should have set a reserve price!

id def go down and take it even if u found a member on hear close by that would let u borrow there driveway n a few tools get a gearbox and swap it down there then drive up still be a cheap glanza ( but tbh think hes just bsing bout the gearbox)