custom car wraps, any ideas

I am trying to come up with some ideas on wrapping my starlet. So thought i would ask for some suggestions, the paintwork on mine is a bit dull so a wrap seems a good way to give my car a nice shiny lease of life.

I thought about going for a whole Jap anime artwork theme, but i have also seen some nice custom jobs they use on track cars.

Can anyone help me with some ideas, :mellow: I think i am definetly going to have a huge pedo bear on the roof what ever happens lol

I am going to see my mate about the wrap soon, so it would be useful if i had some suggestions to take with me.

Yeah i'll find out for you, hes done an awsome job before. Seamless so its impossible to tell what colour your car originally was!

i just found a load here

http://www.modernimage.net/_e/page/1028/Cu...l_Car_Wraps.htm

i quite like the one with the stars and the red bull one is pritty cool :mellow:

cheers buddy :)

yeah i think thats what i want to go for seamless.

i prefer that red bull one dude looks sweet lol

I know if we send him some business his way he will definetly give us club discount, he would appreciate the work too.

Do you have an image of what you would like on your roof, i can get a price for you. He can either print it off and send to you to fit your self or he can do it.

His website is here, i did a rally before and he did a load of stuff for me, mates rates too :mellow:

http://www.hansign.co.uk/

• 2 months later...
My mate is doing 3 drift cars full Graphic kits and got the sponsor again and for the last three years for the modified national car. He wrApped my bonnet full carbon fibre wrap get in touch if you want his contact details

i have a full carbon wrap done on mine :blush::D so far think i the only one in the club to have the whole car done :D look on my profile and look at my thred and if u want i can put u in contact with my mates company who can do a one of custom design for u :(

SDC10381.jpg