• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would be up for this dont think my car will be on the road till end of the week though, would be good to see a few other starlets around the area, think ive seen your car about Shorty, think you worked with my mate a while back, you used to have a mini?

C'mon number's are up so let's get a date and time sorted.

Also i want to start seeing more local's at Reading Jap Meet on the third tuesday of every month, My starlet's told me she doesnt like being the only one!!

Right then Basingstoke it is then, everyone agree?

Shorty that ok with you? not too far for you bournemouth, portsmouth people is it?

All we need now is to sort a date..... i can post this on tgtt get a few more members coming!

And Mat i will be there next time hopefully, was a bit to last minute for me the one just gone.

Right then Basingstoke it is then, everyone agree?

Shorty that ok with you? not too far for you bournemouth, portsmouth people is it?

All we need now is to sort a date..... i can post this on tgtt get a few more members coming!

And Mat i will be there next time hopefully, was a bit to last minute for me the one just gone.

I know bro that was my fault! i will start sticking up the date / time on here a few week's before.

seems your about an hour away dan, im 50 mins away, so its not too bad really

Any local basingstoke lads on here? i know jayep91 is local so maybe he will say where a good place to meet is