Glad to see the car has gone to a someone who sounds as though they will love and care for the car as we did. Bloody insurance companies are a waste of time and would not even let us buy it back B)

@buttunz if you need the remaining paperwork and any other bits we have PM us and we will arrange to send to you or meet up. If you fancy (and i don't blame you if don't want to) sell it back to us we can talk more, no pressure though.

Hi Folks it was MY CAR and very much loved and respected...I had her for nearly 5 years, so I'm thinking I may have known what I was talking about.. it had the Cambelt changed on 75K but the actual mileage is 65k the first 35 were in Km. it had a new battery in January last year, and was serviced every 6k with the best oil we could get(always semi synth) it may be due some new leads as I never replaced them. I unfortnately killed it on a roundabout, unsure til now what happened, but she hit a central reservation at about 35mph went straight over it and then carried on over the roundabout taking out a chevron sign, in fact she was only about 3ft off going straight over.. Tough little car, but she has done damage underneath that the fanbelt is shredded..

Also it was used a a daily, in fact 40miles + and never let me down, she runs with the current size tyres 5mph more then speedo says at lows speeds and 10mph more at high, you know I was angry at some of the comment made but you know Lisa, I wish you luck with her and hope you enjoy her as much as I did, and as hubby says we have all the paperwork for the last 5 years here, and a spare key, and some alloys( just to get her rolling) pm us and we'll sort something out.

fondest regards

I'm sure no comments were meant as a personal dig so I hope you haven't taken it to heart. It's nice to see you on UKSC, if you still have the other GT how about some pictures?

The car is sold to Lisa, she really liked it when she came to pay for it. The lads who are helping her fix it up know their stuff and have a passion for these cars, and I'm looking forward to seeing how she turns out.

Welcome to UKSC anyhow. ;)

I'm sure no comments were meant as a personal dig so I hope you haven't taken it to heart. It's nice to see you on UKSC, if you still have the other GT how about some pictures?

The car is sold to Lisa, she really liked it when she came to pay for it. The lads who are helping her fix it up know their stuff and have a passion for these cars, and I'm looking forward to seeing how she turns out.

Welcome to UKSC anyhow. ;)

Thanks Idrees, all sorted with the previous stuff, no offence taken by anybody and thank you for the welcome. Don't have the GT either now, have a Type R Integra 4 door (DB8), RX8 (Jap import) and Golf TDi( for the boring stuff), still got pics of both Starlets though, and am hunting another GI down for the future, Daughter wants one now!! lol.

Nice, get some pics of the Teg and JDM RX8. ;)

I've always thought the 4 door Tegs look cool. Weird and funky, but still cool!

No probs, have to clean them now ;o). Will get them up and few other of cars we had, MK1 MR2, 300ZX TT, etc. to many to list. Did you trade one the GT forum by any chance? i seem to remember your tag and sure i bough my GT ECU (Blitz) of you? Around 3-4 years ago?

• 2 weeks later...

wow tracked it down...

i am 1 of the lads whos knows lisa and doing the work on the GI to get it back up and running ... :]

she is away atm on holiday and me and afew friends have been doing odd bits to get it back looking somthing

i am sure lisa will be in contact if you have any paperwork, keys ect.... shes really happy with it

thanks for the info on the cam belt and such

amen :wub: glad to hear its been well looked after in past years :)

craig did alot of persuading to get me this beaut so im def keeping as i had my heart set on it <3

almost back on road now, just need to get home and build thread for her :p

only ever seen 2 Gi in UK. i class myself lucky :)

missing you emo :p

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah , I wanted a Sera, when I was thinking of upgrading the starlet, but they were few and far between and no good examples around :thumbsup: so I then decided I wanted a Teg... which I have to say is awesome fun, don't have to drive that anywhere near as hard for the same effect, but this Sera posted is gorgeous, and worth a look, I can dream...

• 2 weeks later...