Annoying knocking noise coming from passenger front

Theres a loudish knocking coming from passenger side front wheel.. Happens when pulling away and putting foot down.. Had a look and changed c.v joint. Still no joy, been round checked evething and all looks tight. Any suggestions???

Sounds daft but check the door hinges mate, had a similar noise and thought it was CV joint until my mate tried opening the doors and lifting them...felt a bit stupid after it. Replaced the hinge on the offending door and that was that.

Theres a loudish knocking coming from passenger side front wheel.. Happens when pulling away and putting foot down.. Had a look and changed c.v joint. Still no joy, been round checked evething and all looks tight. Any suggestions???

it was one of the gearbox mounts on my car and passenger could actualli feel knocking under their feet

again another stab in the dark from personal expierence but jack the car up and shake your exhaust. i had a knocking noise under acceleration and hard cornering and it turned out to be my exhaust. like a said a stab in the dark but maybe worth a check!

• 2 weeks later...