List 1 car you hate to see!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest i just hate any car driven by a women, they really need to learn to drive!

that reminds me of a car i hate to see

4x4 or people carrier driven by a woman on the school run!!

I hate not so much the cars but the people that drive them. You know, straight arm on the top of the steering wheel, caveman face, looking at you like youve just shit on there mother.

Driving the stupid french shit-boxes bought from halfords.

Mitch

VW Polo 6N's.. terrible owners :D

Nah just kidding, love em to death, but like anything that chavs get and rice up then talk sh*t about how they're quick when they're not.. most of the cars have been mentioned here tbh, though Micras and young kids with any new hatch on finance pisses me off majorly..

Shafz.

The new skoda fabia vrs, how fucking ugly is that? Looks like Dame Edna whatever her name is. Told the neighbour the other day I thought it looked so much better as a vw polo. Reply was "but thats an extra £5k", In all fairness, i'd rather pay that haha!

Day

Might look gash and the wheels look chavtastic but have you driven one?

I suggest you pop down to your local dealer and have a test drive. Seriously.

It's that good!

The DSG box changes so fast, and actually does what you want when you want it to. They are ridiculously fast as well, 1.4 Turbo/Supercharged engine :D My mate works for a Peugeot/Skoda dealership and had one for the weekend, took me out in it and surprised me so much!

Then took it for a run against my Glanza and it left me for dead. Not even close!

micra's! they make my life hell! :) and also most things much higher than me like range rovers and vans that block my view at junctions and roundabouts.

Man, so you don't like your white one then? :D

Haha, sorry it had to be done. Agree with some of the others, I couldn't care about the car, more so about pathetic drivers. Taxi drivers are so impatient it's unbelievable, white van men are usually cunts who give you dirty looks, and usually go mental if you horn when they swerve in front of you. And don't even get me started about the majority of women drivers, the amount of those I see driving with no lights in the dark is crazy too. Ah, and old people who don't know how to drive any more. I know it sounds really harsh on them, but they help cause accidents imo. They should have some sort of retest after the age of 70 or thereabouts just to recheck their vision and check if they can actually drive.