Here's my ep91 sportif, its meant to be red lol but its pink!

So far I've took the sportif plastic trim off the side and debadged it. Lowered by 35mm with apex springs (but have that rear shock is away, trying to source out new ones atm), stainless rear box and glanza seats. Heres a few pics so far.....she's rough but has potential lol :rolleyes:

IMG20110208_002.jpg

here's how pink she's looking lol

IMG20110113_001.jpg

My knackered seats!! Just got a couple of Glanza ones of ebay £40!! bargin!

IMG20110209_002.jpg

Seats OTF! can't wait to see the other bad boys in! ;)

IMG20110209_003.jpg

So pleased! Apart from a metal floor spike coming from the runners (gave me sum well needed grindtime lol), they fitted in sweet!

IMG20110210_003.jpg

Before anyone says anything lol I know the bar is meant to go between the 2 shocks, got it gave to me and its just there till i get the rear strut brace but at least thats the rear seats out!!

IMG20110210_001.jpg

apart from looks there not much difference between the n/a and glanza seats, best off going for the GT seats for comfort and support

color has come out well though dude, shame about the weather though

EDIT: they are GT seats not glanza seats dude, had me cnofused then i posted this before that pic was up haha

Coming along beautifully mate. But you can upload more than one picture in one post, can you please use this feature to its upmost for all the first pics your putting on now, and in future when you update, you can use one seperate post for that. Just like the others in the build sections.

Il merge what you have now for you. :rolleyes:

apart from looks there not much difference between the n/a and glanza seats, best off going for the GT seats for comfort and support

color has come out well though dude, shame about the weather though

EDIT: they are GT seats not glanza seats dude, had me cnofused then i posted this before that pic was up haha

cheers dude, keep me rite lol gt seats, learn sumfin new everyday :rolleyes:

Not a problem my man, just highlighting how to do it.

By all means though, when you have a new update say in a weeks time or something, then by all means use a different post with multiple pics, but as your adding so many on the same day, do it on the one. It just saves clogging up the system :rolleyes:

same theres something about a red ep91

some update lights front and back would set that ep off nicely.

cheers, hoping to get clear front and side lenses for it and gt rear units when i get a chance.....working on a small budget every week lol!! :rolleyes:

nice job with the colour restoration so far ;) when u say rear units i assume u mean glanza ones and not gt ones lol 98 spec rears ftw :rolleyes:

Russell

Cheers Russell, can't wait for the long summer days to get at the wetsanding lol no garage is a bitch.....yes sorry meant glanza rear units ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got new brake discs, pads and shoes fitted all round, so she's stopping on a penny now lol unfortunately i'm on the lookout for glanza shocks, as when i put in my apex springs the standard shocks gave way.....so atm its like driving a fukin mattress lol Hoping to get shocks soon and get them fitted!