Hey Guys Still New To this Just getting used to it

Hahaha i know haha i dunno it seems like the sr comes with like the spoliler and lowerd and other bits haha at the time i fdought it would just be easier to get a sr lol saves money in a way lol but i might just stick with my solida :)

cheers guys!

You can just try and get hold of a TTE spoiler (the one that came on the SR; got mine for £60 I think), spray it up to match and fit it? It's what I've done with my N/A, and put a Glanza rear bumper on it. Lowering springs for the Starlet are fair cheap, and you could get hold of a spring and strut package, or some second-hand coilovers.

If you're looking for front lips and such, look at scrappies for the black plastic lips. The majority of them you can normally cut down to size and fit. Most common seem to be Renault Laguna lips, and a few from Seats, not needing much modification at all.

I've already offered him a tte spoiler for £60

Yeah sorry dude was meant to get back to you :) totally forgot you inboxed me i will be getting paid soon this month so theres a possibility il buy it mate il be getting back to you soonish :)