The BIGGEST Starlet meet in the UK

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got a postcode for the meeting point sparky?

Hey mate just had a quick look for somewhere, there is a nice car park to meet just off the A465, postcode is HR2 7JE if you want to take a look.

Keep the names coming guys.

And Daz I'd be up for coming to a B&B for a few bevvies and maybe hit Hereford for a few :lol:

Hey mate just had a quick look for somewhere, there is a nice car park to meet just off the A465, postcode is HR2 7JE if you want to take a look.

Keep the names coming guys.

And Daz I'd be up for coming to a B&B for a few bevvies and maybe hit Hereford for a few :lol:

i just thought it would be a good crack and for me its nearly a 500mile trip so to do that all in 1 day would be abit of a shiter! and my lass gets a weekend away which sehs happy with. youl have to find a decent b&b then mate as you know the area!

3 and half hours for me just checked lol

what time you thinking of meeting so i know what stupidly early time i have to get up that morning haha

its 3hr 39mins for me according to aa route planner! b&b it mate, then we can have beverages the night before! :wub: