totally disagree big time about the TDO4 does not need a forged engine for this!

the TDO4 set up i have atm would distroy my old GT which was 170bhp my TDO4 aint even mapped n all so can imagine how sweet its going to be! the stock engine can handle the TDO4 no problem at 1bar which i have heard by alot of people thats why it is so popular the CT9 will struggle with the presure of boost where as the TDO4 will be coping ace!

theres a guy near me clive attoe that maps desteks had a good old 30 min tlk with him this morning , i wanted to go dwn n get my car mapped to 1.2 standard turbo etc but

he said with a blowing manifold and decat with cracks i should get that sorted first

he said he can get me a brand new destek mapped, rolling roaded etc and a EBC all up n running for £650 !! not a bad price i dont think but id have to buy the ebc ontop so around 800

my mani has been blowing and cracked for nearly

a year but now it looks like the mani is guna snap so thats y im now thinking about this power up kit

totally disagree big time about the TDO4 does not need a forged engine for this!

the TDO4 set up i have atm would distroy my old GT which was 170bhp my TDO4 aint even mapped n all so can imagine how sweet its going to be! the stock engine can handle the TDO4 no problem at 1bar which i have heard by alot of people thats why it is so popular the CT9 will struggle with the presure of boost where as the TDO4 will be coping ace!

At what point did I say a standard engine can't cope with td04 at 1bar? Td04 doesn't come to life till 1.2-1.4, wind it to 1.4 bar and tell me you didn't need a forged engine when you choclate glanza v conrod flys through the block. You have missed the whole point. Both setups on unforged engines will run 200-220hp and the ct9 is smaller so will boost quicker, its a fact I don't care if people don't agree, smaller turbos boost quicker it can't be argued with. A tongs gt spec or better still td12 hybrid kick like a beast and will give exellent power and give td04 starlets a damn good run. I'm speaking from experience of both setups and years of modifing starlets. I've given my advise to nazzurro19 I'm not going to get drawn into debate and spam his thread over it!

yeah im hopin he gets bk to me ita guna be like 470 for everything bar a wastegate then ill go hybrid later on , wana sell me yours :p

LOL. Took me long enought to get mine, i'm chomping at the bit to get it fitted... going to try and do it myself with some help.

At what point did I say a standard engine can't cope with td04 at 1bar? Td04 doesn't come to life till 1.2-1.4, wind it to 1.4 bar and tell me you didn't need a forged engine when you choclate glanza v conrod flys through the block. You have missed the whole point. Both setups on unforged engines will run 200-220hp and the ct9 is smaller so will boost quicker, its a fact I don't care if people don't agree, smaller turbos boost quicker it can't be argued with. A tongs gt spec or better still td12 hybrid kick like a beast and will give exellent power and give td04 starlets a damn good run. I'm speaking from experience of both setups and years of modifing starlets. I've given my advise to nazzurro19 I'm not going to get drawn into debate and spam his thread over it!

ok keep ya knickers on ya cry baby :p

LOL. Took me long enought to get mine, i'm chomping at the bit to get it fitted... going to try and do it myself with some help.

haha dont say that im inpatient lol im guna fit mine myself but i reckon il strugle with the fmic

pipe moding lol :p

I agree with shorty. there is no point getting a bigger turbo if your only going to tickle it with low boost.

if this was my GT i'd just go for a plud and play ecu with the ct9 @ 1.1 bar. that should see you 200bhp. and i'd keep it at that. 200bhp is more than enough in these small cars and that would kill pretty much all decent cars on the road.