Automatic Electric Windows

Hey guys, one for the electrical wizzards we have with us..

The Paseo has electric windows and the drivers side goes down automatically with one push, but has to be manually held to wind up.

I know Glanza windows go down and up automatically and one push/pull, and I want to do this for both the drivers and passengers side windows of my car.

Is it as simple as getting a Glanza button and wiring it in or do I need both drivers and passengers motors to be able to accomplish this?

Any help is much appreciated.

Sam

Hey guys, one for the electrical wizzards we have with us..

The Paseo has electric windows and the drivers side goes down automatically with one push, but has to be manually held to wind up.

I know Glanza windows go down and up automatically and one push/pull, and I want to do this for both the drivers and passengers side windows of my car.

Is it as simple as getting a Glanza button and wiring it in or do I need both drivers and passengers motors to be able to accomplish this?

Any help is much appreciated.

Sam

it will be a relay. may be in the switch/motor/somewhere inbetween/looms may be different

Bugger :p It would be lovely to have them going up and down automatically. Might get one of the boys in the workshop to have a crack at it for me as they work on duel up and down windows on the VWs :p