• 5 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rite long overdue for some sort of an update apologies for that first off lol

some of you mite of seen my thread about possibly getting rid of her as i did lose the love for it but after a stiff telling to keep her i decided to get my arse into gear and get things moving again so first on the list is the exterior.

I bought some jam side skirts of the bay but the fit wasnt the best so decided to sell them, Then iddy came up with some genuine livesports ones and i couldnt resist getting them here is a quick pic they still need respraying and then there on lol

skirts.jpg

also saving for some new seats at the moment

thanks for looking

lewis

shoulda got some jam skirts :(

would have loved to have a pic with this and mine when they were both mint :) lol

would of loved jam ones mate but you see the fit of the others was poo

and these being genuine i couldnt resist lol

photoshoot would of been awsome mate maybe an mx5 and v shoot is in order??

Amazing jam Glanza +rota= :(

danI'm dissapointed

take it your not keen on rotas lol would of been nice to get the toms back but as micky said there long gone :( but these are better looking than the weds imo

lewis

now im confused....which wheels are u running?

the red and black rotas fella

lewis

Now this is how i wanted to have it when i owned it! looks spot on mate they make the car look alot lower for some reason :wacko: and its even better knowing they are genuine livesports skirts some realy tastey parts on this keep it up mate :)

Now this is how i wanted to have it when i owned it! looks spot on mate they make the car look alot lower for some reason :wacko: and its even better knowing they are genuine livesports skirts some realy tastey parts on this keep it up mate :)

thanks micky yea having genuine parts is always a win lol does look lower and meaner i think

Sorry dude Didn't mean to hate on the rotas it's habit lol, colours great I well love the red anodised lip and black spokes look..!

Just dont catch a curb lol they are bitches to match

no worries mate not to everyones taste first rotas i have owned and quite happy with them like i say would love the toms back but finding some is hard graft lol i think the colour suits the car well and tell me bout it i park bout a meter away from the curb then ring a taxi lol

lewis

• 2 weeks later...

right this weekend i thought my strut brace has got to be painted as it keeps going rusty after i polish it up

still got to be lacquered yet but thought i would put some pics up anyways

all comments welcome

so here is when i started

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg#

then i got a wire wheel on the little sausage

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

bit of primer

IMG_0736.jpg

then for some colour

IMG_0741.jpg