• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waiting for enzo mate to reply im gonna get the gt spec hybrid as the rb ct9 was out of stock so watch this space my friend lol

are you doing the turbo conversion that will be awsome :D

Haha it must of been a sign mate to get the gt spec hybrid lol..Yeah im going to be doing a converstion sometime soon just need a few more bits befor i can start :) will be puting a build thread up soon so keep your eyes open :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

rite as some of you mite of known i had a few problems with my ct9 so decided to get the rb spec ct9 from enzo but this was out of stock so i got the gt spec hybrid.

all fitted now and running sweet as a nut so really chuffed as i hadnt fitted a turbo before

anyways here is some new pics ans some of my other halfs sr...

any comments welcome good or bad.

excuse the rust on the strut brace i gave it a really good clean couple of weeks ago with metal polish but its gone like this so think i will paint it

oh and thats my staffie benson :)

IMG_0286.jpg">IMG_0285.jpg">IMG_0284.jpg">

IMG_0275.jpg">IMG_0295.jpg">IMG_0294.jpg">IMG_0292.jpg">IMG_0291.jpg">IMG_0290.jpg">IMG_0289.jpg">IMG_0288.jpg">IMG_0287.jpg">IMG_0283.jpg">IMG_0282.jpg">IMG_0281.jpg">IMG_0280.jpg">IMG_0279.jpg">

IMG_0277.jpg">IMG_0276.jpg">IMG_0274.jpg

">

• 2 months later...

Na it's airtight now, I've dipped my hand in my pocket and had the hybrid refurbed so turbo issues will be gone now :p make sure you go along to the next medstone meet, and get your misses to bring the SR too

Na it's airtight now, I've dipped my hand in my pocket and had the hybrid refurbed so turbo issues will be gone now :p make sure you go along to the next medstone meet, and get your misses to bring the SR too

does this meet still happen as the last one i came to was just you and jimbo lol

dont think she will wanna drive lol

glad your car is all good they cost alot dont they lol

Thank fuck for that them other wheels are the most ugliest wheels EVER lol only brought them because they where cheap :) soo glad you are putting it back to what it was when i first brought here with the JAM sikrts on ect will finsih it right off...

Little pic with the JAM skirst on :) thought id tease you abit :) keep up the good work mate shes looking lovely

1353587-1.jpg

Thank fuck for that them other wheels are the most ugliest wheels EVER lol only brought them because they where cheap :) soo glad you are putting it back to what it was when i first brought here with the JAM sikrts on ect will finsih it right off...

Little pic with the JAM skirst on :) thought id tease you abit :p keep up the good work mate shes looking lovely

1353587-1.jpg

thanks mate well chuffed with the wheels and sold the others for a good price lol really needs the skirts to finish her off just need some more pennies hopefully soon mate :)