who the f**k you talking to willis!

people who drive around with just side lights on but there fogs. its not pissing foggy it is just dark so if its light you want then put your full light on you c**k. :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Mine is people who tell me not to drive with just side lights and fogs on :p:p:lol::p

Old people who brake for no reason, stick religously to the speed limit and give you the scowering look when you drive past and your exhaust isn't standard

I'm not saying for them to speed or I am speeding, its a 30 zone and they drive at 25 or even 20. ARRGHHH!

I HATE people that sit in the fast lane and hog it up and if you undertake them, they f%*king have a go at you or horn you, that bloody pissed me off the other day :rolleyes:

ALSO people that don't let you out when your coming down a slip road, they don't bother to move over when there's no cars in the next lane ....ggggrrrrrrrrrr.............

I HATE people that sit in the fast lane and hog it up and if you undertake them, they f%*king have a go at you or horn you, that bloody pissed me off the other day :rolleyes:

ALSO people that don't let you out when your coming down a slip road, they don't bother to move over when there's no cars in the next lane ....ggggrrrrrrrrrr.............

that fucks me off majorly, makes me wanna jump out the car and smash their faces on the bonnet of there car

people who do 40mph NO MATTER WHAT THE SPEED LIMIT IS!

you're p*ssed off by them going too slow in a 50 then you enter a residential area and they pull away from you because they keep going at f*cking 40MPH!

ITS A LIMIT NOT SOMETHING TO BE AVERAGED!

ggrrrrr..... rusty bolts my new pet hate, i hate one today that the bolt head just snapped off and left the rest in the hole so now my water bottles held on by cable ties till i can get that sorted GREAT!!! and also i went to take off the exhaust heat sheild top two were fine and then oh look last ones always a fnarging cunt!!!!!! it was that rusty i couldnt get a spanner over it it just kept on waring awayfucking rayjwehjijhkredl;\ jhiertjheo jtgi4w \ annoyedness so i feel the need to change every bolt to make life easier

Right its my turn.....

I fuckin hate the people who think they are fukin hard as fuck and awsome and lies about stuff to make them seem even harder and make you look like a faggot!!!! :p:rolleyes:

But its OK we will see who the tough guy is :lol:

Hate the cunts who try and nick things, but they are lucky because it would be a whole lot worse if they did nick things that dont belong to them and i found out who they are!!! :lol::p

• 2 months later...

After reading through, and laffing at, all the posts in this thread I'm in far too good a mood to rant about something.

Also I'm listening to geo's chilled house mix at the moment with is rather soothing.

No, actually, I will rant a wee bit.

[rant]

people who drive around with just side lights on but there fogs. its not pissing foggy

I hate this too.

Your right!

It's not foggy.

I'm foggy.

Anyone who does this behind me get's the full force of my massiff rear fog on their retina's.

How do you like it? Smeghead!

[/rant]

ha ha, that was my rant! i have brought one of them scrolling messege bars, i just have "its not foggy" on it when i press the button. it does the trick lol.

the rest i have in are very random.

1. i fucking hate longeaton

2. woo woo beard alert!

3.flash your lights if you think bruce forcythe looks like a gabralta gibbon. (and the follow up is number 4)

4. how can you say no, he looks just like one you nob!

5. wow thats impressive (for when people fly up behind me)

i hate it when people do that as if to say look how good i am, so when you blatantly just take the piss out of what they thought made them look cool its a nice feeling!

see this is how bored i get on my way home from work. its good fun.

no a remote control mate!. a switch would be cool though. a chav behind you will be thinking your flicking your nooooooooz! switch, but instead you be-little them with a nice selection of witty comments.