who the f**k you talking to willis!

every one seems to be really :rolleyes: pissed :p just recently on here so........

this thread is for venting, assulting, piss takes, full on rage about any and every thing you could possibly be pissed off about. at least its all in one place then and doesnt get put into other peoples threads! ok i will start.

people who drive around with just side lights on but there fogs. its not pissing foggy it is just dark so if its light you want then put your full light on you c**k. :lol::p:p

wheathers too cold to go out so im bored as f**k and need a beer. i want to stand in a bar, drink corona at £1.50 a bottle and try and pull some uni birds but i cant because i have to face fecking sub zero conditions to get there! :lol::lol::p

feel the rage people.

are you talking to me punk.....

if i could i wouldnt because its not foggy!

ha ha. its just i read two posts in succession which started innocent but randomly turned into slanging matchs. its not most just some. :rolleyes:

i never knew so many starlet people did this. its usully done by the corsa, vectra, mondeo crew! you should be ashamed of yourselves. if you want lots of lights get neons. lol. i think im gonna get ganged up on here. bring it on you "pointless lighting up the road when its not foggy, look at my shiney lights" fools. lol

preach gaz preach.

i hate getting bollocked at work for txting a quick message when other people are allowed to take 100s of fecking little breaks to go make tea and stuff. i hate tea aswell.

people who drive around with just side lights on but there fogs. its not pissing foggy it is just dark so if its light you want then put your full light on you c**k.
i hate it wen people dont indicate at roundabouts n i end up sitting there for no reason! really winds me up, c*nts

these are two of my most hates :rolleyes::lol::lol::p

i hate it wen people dont indicate at roundabouts n i end up sitting there for no reason! really winds me up, c*nts

yeah this fucks me right off aswell the wankers

and i hate when people f**king put little stars instead of letters when they f**king swear lol

I put my fogs on sometimes on the way home from work -- only because the road and the verge kinda merge into one at places so like to have that low level light. It is one of my pet hates when people have their sidelights and fogs on though, headlights and fogs isn't so bad.

And yeah, lack of indication is another peave of mine! Mirror signal manouvre you bastards!!!!

Yeah that gets on my tits too,but what really annoys me is the numptys that leave their rear wiper on constantly! THERES NO NEED FOR IT TO BE ON ALL THE TIME! :rolleyes::lol:

On that point what really annoy me on the Glanza is... when you want to wash+wipe the rear window you have to twist the stalk forward all the way -- but that then starts wiping the front window too... without any water!! So it's kind of tricky to skoosh the front then wash+wipe the back window!!!

Have you noticed it's usually new cars who don't have working indicators, not just at roundabouts but bloody everywhere!

arehole wank fucks that sit at 40 in a national people not indicating all the cunts driving round with no licence no insurance no tax all the underage drivers fucking speed camersa mobile vans, the way police just speed when thats breaking the law why should we stick to speed limit if theyre going 40 through town with no reason

Van bloody drivers!!!! :rolleyes:

Pull out in front of you, come out of nowhere and sit on your rear bumper then when you get one in front of you they go too damn slow!!!!

you just reminded me when you said they sit up your rear. taxi drivers always do that and i always drive dead on 30 to piss em off :lol:

ye people who sit up your arse for no reason fucks me off but i turn the game around i keep going slower and slower and slower then they realise and back off or if its on a bigger road they try to over take so you drop it a gear and like basil brush boom boom gone

fucking posh uni toffs who said my application was "unsuccessful"... grr! driveby anyone?? not that it was my first choice

people who continuously press the button at a crossing... THE LIGHT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANY FASTER YOU DUMB CUNT!!! dunno why it fucks me off so much

people who are like "ohh my god!! smoking is bad for you" and go into the area where you and all your friends smoke (outside) and keep making faces and waving the smoke away... if you dont like it, fuck off. you know people always smoke there. also ex-smokers who turn all self-righteous. if i want to slowly kill myself i will, just like you were doing a little while ago.

also not having cigarettes and getting stressy, ie depending on them

when you drink wine and go straight to the headache stage

when people indicate at the last moment. and when they're in the wrong lane at the roundabout and cut across like 2 lanes right in front of you.

people who think they own the road just because they have a posh car

and much, much more :rolleyes: