Ebay Manual Boost Controllers

Well since rotating my turbo i can no longer adjust my actuator above 0.3bar unless i get a bracket made up for it. I was considering my other options and had a quick read on MBC's and EBC's. Are the MBC's on ebay a total no go like the manifolds? Heres a link of one of the egay ones: Ebay MBC

how much you got to spend on a ebc mate?

Well i've just bought one of those cheap MBC's for £6 just to try it out (only £6 :)). Not expecting good results but i just need something to see more running a lot more than 0.3bar because i'll be running far to rich. If this MBC and the new bracket on the actuator doesn't help me at all i may try and swap my Varis front for a half decent EBC. Any recommendations?

Im literally only going to be running that for a week, maybe less, just can't be running that low on boost when the fueling is set up to be running 0.8bar. Ye i was looking at those Gizzmo ones earlier! I think that will be the one i go for if i decide to get one :)

Im literally only going to be running that for a week, maybe less, just can't be running that low on boost when the fueling is set up to be running 0.8bar. Ye i was looking at those Gizzmo ones earlier! I think that will be the one i go for if i decide to get one :)

mate if you get a gizzmo get the MS-IBC, i just did and it looks sweet, my car is on road from next week so i can review it for you then if u like

mate if you get a gizzmo get the MS-IBC, i just did and it looks sweet, my car is on road from next week so i can review it for you then if u like

Ye mate definitely, let me know how you get on :)

Jamie - Sure someone has got a Gizzmo ebc on here in a breakers thread.... check it out. There is a few Profec Spec 2s on the bay at the mo. Can't go wrong with those i have one as you know.

Ive got the black one mate with the blue led display its a good piece of kit

this sounds like the MS-IBC 6 memory functions 3.5bar max etc im geting me one next month wahoo

is it accurate? you running an ecternal setup?

Jamie - Sure someone has got a Gizzmo ebc on here in a breakers thread.... check it out. There is a few Profec Spec 2s on the bay at the mo. Can't go wrong with those i have one as you know.

I'll have a look into these as well Marc :)

I've got a jam FCD installed so don't need to worry about that. Going to set the shitty MBC to around 0.5-0.6bar to try and compensate for the inevitable boost creep. Only be running this for a few days so should be ok :)

I've got a jam FCD installed so don't need to worry about that. Going to set the shitty MBC to around 0.5-0.6bar to try and compensate for the inevitable boost creep. Only be running this for a few days so should be ok :)

ahh ok na i read above about u mentioning that u can fuel to .8 of a bar but was thinkin that standard management can do that :p. cant u just get a hks actuator n make up a bracket?? b cheaper and easier??

my bad just read the previous posts :p

The actuator i've got is an uprated one (as its adjustable) just unsure on what make. There would be no point in me buying an hks and then making a bracket when i can just make a bracket for the one i've got. If i make a bracket and the boost is still unaffected though then this may shout out the actuator is at fault. Then i'll be looking at buying an HKS one :)

i had the gizzmo and they are hard work. just cheap units if you ask me i had it on for a week and got sick of it. all blitz ebc are the bom

explanation on how they are hard work?

cheap units ne ways....

save your self some pennies

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gizzmo-Boost-Control...=item56429f086e

got mine from there,next day delivery,excellent!

defo spend some money on a ebc one of the best things i have bought for my tdo4 set up and the gizzmo work a treat on external wastegate set ups.

ahh no doubt mate ebc is a must purchase!! but hes only running 0.3 bar starting pressure, the ebc would be maxed out trying to hit 0.8. better of sortin the actuator 1st.