Im currently running my ep 91 with a jam ecu decat full exast system and it was boostin at a bar now that ive fitted a mani today it dosent boost as much .8 if that

do u think im getting boost creep or its leaking some where?? Wat do u think?

no i never replaced the gaskets but they both seemed in good condition. i haven't got an adjustable actuator as yet so carnt adjust it is this my problem ??

federalman have you done anything to sort your boost or have you just left it ??

had a boost leak after the mani was fitted as it was built too long and the turbo had to be twisted slightly which made the intercooler connector too short got a new one of those on plus a decat and the wastegate is completely shut, still only boosting .6 or .7 bar should be much higher with the wastegate closed so currently im lost

had a boost leak after the mani was fitted as it was built too long and the turbo had to be twisted slightly which made the intercooler connector too short got a new one of those on plus a decat and the wastegate is completely shut, still only boosting .6 or .7 bar should be much higher with the wastegate closed so currently im lost

Have you got a adjustable actuator??

how can u run a bar without a controller or hks actuator? just need to up boost with actuator or controller.

tbh mate ive no idea im presuming the ecu was controlling it but it was deffo at a bar. but why when i go from a stock mani wer it was at a bar then when i put a toy tunning manni on it has droped down to . 7 .8 is it because its flowing better ??? so u think a hks actuator will sort it ?? cheers guys

As uou said it sounds like you had boost creep with the stock manifold and now you have a decent flowing one the boost isn't creeping so much.

Get an adjustable actuator or boost controller if you want it back up to 1 bar

[/quote

Cheers dude ive already orderd gaskets off toyota 31 quid deliverd so im goingto wak them on, then wat u said wer going to be my next mod anyway lol.

wats your spek dude ??