Totally improved this one.

Was the boot simple to fit? I'm thinking about getting a Glanza boot and bumper for my 98 reg. Will tidy it up a bit.

Thanks dude, Yeh piece of piss to fit, plugs right in basically, just need to wire the high level brake light separately then swap the locks over. Was more of a mission for me because the boot was all stoved in, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Oops, haven't updated this for a very long time. Done a few more things with the car since I last posted.

Since I've taken my Civic off the road to rebuild I installed the wheels on the Starlet and upgraded the suspension with a set of Pi springs and some new KYB shocks all round, much better and safer now.

DSC_8310.jpg

DSCN7011.JPG

Also picked up some Glanza headlights to go with a 96 Glanza front bumper and JAM front lip, all I need now is a bonnet.

DSC_8541.jpg

Here are some shots from the other night when I was experimenting with a few different lighting techniques for my work.

6963371914_76a6dc88c5_c.jpg

6963372282_be8583b5a9_c.jpg

6963372566_7a532307f3_c.jpg

Thanks guys, Idrees I'm after a bigger car next, got too much equipment to carry around now so it will be easier with a saloon. Will be ideal for a 4E-FTE conversion though as it's been looked after.

• 10 months later...