hey all, my names jimmy im from hastings in east sussex an i brought my sportif in sertember '10, paid 900 for the old girl and got 60,000 miles on her genuine this is it when o firts brought itphonepics293.jpg">phonepics296.jpg">

the paint was flaking on the bonnet a bit so i had it re-sprayed by my mate

1234.jpg">

erm then go on and got all the interior reupholstered because i didnt like it looking like my nans shopping kart, had it done in a black and white anchontarer or howeva u spell it lol, ill get some pics up tommoz when its light lol, and had rear head rests fitted because its different :( got some bucket seats and harnesses, fitted them all over christmas just been, got the sr back box and spoiler, lowered 40mm on 'kyb execel g' shockers erm done a front mount airfilter relocation because i got bored... got the FMIC pipe off a glanza boy an fitted it with a pipercross coneDSC_0002.jpg">

erm and literally tonight i had the enkei's in the pics refurbed and sprayed up for me and love em, ill get some decnt piccys of everything and put them up tommorow :)

DSC_0017.jpg">

looks sweet mate i will see it in the flesh next week :)

sure will and cheers dude :o and @amjad it looks alot better in the flesh when u see it with the pics of the interior it all ties in, jus aint got no pics of it :o but cheers for the feed back :(

get the wheels white again :)

interior look really nice to me :thumbsup: i really like the door cards, what are the plans for this beast in the future then?

Naaa I like them lool, yea its all alcantara, badically wanted to make all the interior real nice. Nezxt on the list is gettin the dash flocked an all the a/b/c pillar covers covered rear door cards an parcel shelf done, want it to be a nice place to be because the japs seem to be good at makin tuppelwear boxes lol, then I dno weather to make it a glanza rep or jus make it a sleeper an stick a FTE in an discreet intercooler behind the bumper, so people think.its a n/a but little do they know haha... But will have to see :lol:i :ph34r: