Quite weird how much the opinions on these differ, some people say keep them and others say they're "gash".

I could understand if I had tribals up the side and a massive 'MAX POWER' logo over the bonnet or something, but they're hardly over the top and offensive!

Always nice to hear feedback and opinions though, if nothing more it makes the car different from other LCR's and since there's not massive amounts you can do to them styling wise I think I may keep them for the time being!

I have no idea, people say they've seen them on other cars, but I can't find anything saying they're OEM or anywhere that sells them or anything.

I'll be getting mine mapped later in the year, having a bit of financial trouble at the moment so it's not on top of my priority list sadly!

Great cars though, don't quite have the excitement the Starlet gave me but it's more sensible and grown up. Does provide fun, but in a kind of big, eating up mph like they're nothing kind of way!

• 3 weeks later...

Got round to refurbing my Brembo's at the weekend, they suffer from laquer peel with age so I had to strip all the laquer from the calipers, sand and relaquer. Pretty satisfying results though and they look pretty damn close to new now:

DSCF2084.jpg

Also managed to get the car detailed properly, spent about 18 hours altogether, those of you that know me know how clean I like to keep my cars. Sadly my camera wasn't working at the time I did it so I couldn't get any decent pics. Did give the car a clean today though and added another layer of wax. I live down an unmade road which is just 100% dust this time of year which makes it impossible to keep clean.

Here are the pics I took today (excuse the lack of tyre shine etc, it was mainly for the wax top-up.)

DSCF2095.jpg

DSCF2089.jpg

DSCF2083.jpg

DSCF2092.jpg