anyone fancy givin me some advice?

im trying to sell my v.

its on ebay, pistonheads, uksc and over on tgtt as well.

ive had little interest in it really, and people that are interested either gove me stupid offers for it, or want to swap me for a shed.

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....c=39710&hl=

is the price to high?

i cant see it being really at the price its at??

ive re searched what they are selling for atm and i think its priced about right. there arent that many about that are for sale that look as nice or have the amount of aftermarket bits as mine.

whilst looking ive seen a couple of forged ones for about the same price, but older with more miles.

i dont want to give it away and cant afford to either really. nor can i break it as i need it daily, so its almost got to be a swap for another car really.

when ive offered it as a px i have basically been laughed at, but thats fair enough i spose as its a very limited market for them.

ive been offered so far- a lupo gti (which looks quite nice tbh)

a civic type r in black, but its had 13 owners.

an astra

and 2800 cash.

anyone got any ideas or want to give me an offer on it them selves? :p

thanks, matt

You just have to wait for the right buyer to come along :p

i agree just nobody spending money at min on cars like this the muni weve spent a new buyer dont c it they seem to want the car gave to them unless uve owned a starlet and no wot everything wrth then that the sort o buyer that wnt rip u off good luck anyway nice glanza by the way

lol i know it has, ten days, but theres nice teg after nice teg passsing by as each day goes. found one yesterday that looks the best yet. but need to get mine sold over the weekend really

no one is buying glanzas bud, its that simple realy. my mates has been for sale a few months no and barley a sniff of interest. if you can buy another motor and brake it you may see some money back but tbh parts dont exactly fly from the sales sections atm too. basicaly no one has money to spend because we are all trying to survive one of the worst econemys in history :p

Id say hang around and wait pal, i remember when i was selling mine, had a load of fuck faces trying to get me down n that shit. After seeing this aswell down Netherfield i wouldnt be in too much of a rush to let it go!

yes i sold my GT ep82 and supra in the space of weeks...

needs alot more pictures 10-15 etc of everything even the back seats for eg so you can actually see what your buying all the pictures been uptodate as well.

pictures of all service history along with reciepts of things been bought.

i know what you mean mate, everyines out for a bargain. which is fair enough because if i were in there position i would be as well, but knowing about the cars adds a lot to its value from a buyers perspective i think. ive had one guy interested who owned one before and he seemed to think it was a good price but just didnt have the money til hed sold his car, which he still hasnt

As everyone else has said give it some time mate! Guy i bought mine from has it up for like 3months.

Market is poo at the minute mate, so give it some time and make sure it goes to a good home.