MJ's Green Machine

Hello ladies & gentlemen, and welcome to my thread.

Please sit back, relax and help yourself to a complimentary mint.

I do hope you enjoy your stay B)

Here is how Bacon (see numberplate for an explanation of the name) started life:

BaconBlue.jpg

Bacon.jpg

BaconBack.jpg

Pretty standard and boring to be honest, but fun to drive all the same ;)

Since then I have added:

K&N Panel Filter

The gains from this are small and subtle but pleasant, making a small improvement to low end acceleration and response.

However, more gains could be achieved with the addition of the uprated inlet manifold as the current manifold still restricts the airflow, not allowing the K&N to take full effect.

GT Seats

GTseats.jpg

In the near future will be sorting the door panel material to match the seats

Clear Indicators

clearBacon.jpg

Clear Side Repeaters

baconside.jpg

TRD Gearknob

TRDgearknob.jpg

I also have Xenon Headlight bulbs awaiting fitment along with a special item on it's way B)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit of a mish mash in there, coming along nicely.

just a note, dont worry about 'matching' the door card material to the seats, firstly the cloth is gash, secondly the labour would cost more than it'd be worth anyway, if you're gonna do it, might aswell jazz it up with some decent material (possibly matching or complimentary colour to the exterior of the car).

many different ways you can do it really, but best thing you can do is be patient and see what ideas you get.

Have decided that will take the Toyota mudflaps back at the weekend as quite frankly they are poo ;)

Especially considering they cost £43!

Will be able to put that money to much better use B) B)

@ Paul, Bacon will be staying for a long while yet.

Am aiming to have the best modified 5 door EP91 in the UK.......or maybe even the world B)

Uhhh wheres your complaint department, i didnt get my mint either!!! terrible service this!!!

Glad to hear your stickin with bacon dude, it makes sense!!!! lookin forward to seein what you have up your sleeve amigo!!!!

Phil.

1) Take your complaint, write it on a stiff piece of card, then shove it up your..................

2) I usually have arms up my sleeve, funilly enough B)

..........You'll see Phil, you'll see ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Bugger, garage just phoned and said car probably won't be ready until tomorrow as got the wrong seal from Toyota.

Apparently the rear oil seal costs £50 from Toyota!!! Bloody rip off, it's a bit of rubber for crying out loud!!

On the plus side, they said my clutch is fine and purfect, as caught the leak before it did any damage to the clutch :p

Gonna have to pay extra for the more expensive seal and extra labour now though :lol:

grr.......