MJ's Green Machine

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know, I just don't know......am so confused..... :p

Leaving it with the garage overnight now.

Shall pick it up thursday when I go back to work

Modding it is a bit more realistic now with my mini promotion so may stick with the starlet.

What do you guys thinky?

Picked the car up earlier and the rear oil seal has been changed ok, the mudflaps have been fitted :D

Suspension has been looked at and is perfectly fine, is me panicking (and probably taking speed bumps too fast) :)

Still in a dilemma as to if the geezer (Bacon) is staying or going.......

i would love to see it stay mate but your heart and your wallet has to be in it. when i first got mine i was unsure whether to bother with the modding but i stuck to my plans and i love it now. but i dont know what your other plans are for a new car so i cant really compair. good luck with the decision!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, will tell then :o

Corolla Inlet Manifold fitted and cor blimey guv'nor does it make a difference, the car pulls so much more under acceleration.

Get up to speed noticeably quicker now, and sounds meatier under revs too, I love it :p

Also, have the UKSC window sticker fitted now so need a photo up of that too :D

Oh yeah, by the way, the inlet mani and the rocker cover are both matt black too :(:p

Will get photos of all the above plus the car with mudflaps too as haven't put up any pics of them yet.

Will get up in time to take some pics before work tomorrow :lol: (well, will try :o)