MJ's Green Machine

Righteo, piccys as requested.

For Phil, cupholder both in and out (also has a little drawer above the cupholder too):

Picture044.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Mr Monkey McGurkin as Joz asked:

Picture043.jpg

And have now fitted my front strut brace, scratched it a bit putting it on, but not sure whether to re-paint it or not, as think the gloss black does actually go with the engine bay as a whole. Or do people think it would look better matt black......or even dark green to match the car?

Picture046.jpg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Monkey McGurkin as Joz asked:

Picture043.jpg

He doesnt look very happy about being trapped by there or is it just because he is in a 5 door?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the strut brace to match the body work would look awsome!!! too much black i rekon :lol:

i thinks it's perfect for the type of car it is. :lol:

yeah i got the same cup holder, it's a bit flimsy, but works ok.

Cheers man :lol:

Yeah the cupholder isn't the sturdiest thing around but it does the job and fills in the space nicely.

After all, a cupholder is better than no cupholder at all :lol:

i like it mate, doesnt look over the top, just very nice and clean.

i was considering the cup holder, but i only really drink bottled water so i just chuck it on the floor, or i drink beer that cant be taken in the car with me!

Gave the car a good clean yesterday as the weather was bootiful ;) :D

So behold shiny pics!! :lol:

Pictures don't do the colour justice though (as Keirz will no doubt agree, the green looks awesome when the sun hits it :lol:)

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Second day after I got the car, Jo's house swerved towards me and her drainpipe attacked my front wing as I was reversing out of her drive.

:)

Was kicking myself for bloody ages, well, still am.

Don't know how to knock it out, as can't get to it, as tis some kind of thingymajig in the wheel arch, otherwise would have popped it out ages ago.

If you look back through previous pages, that batch of photos tis the first time I've taken a picture from that side of the car :)

Have been sneaky before and taken shots from the other side, or at funny angles to avoid showing the dent :lol: