Next Manchester Meet

Meet  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hi guys n girls..

It will be time again for another Manchester meet soon!

i will post up on the usual sites and start getting interest as the last one was HUGE...

will post on other sites as soon as we set locations and date...

Date - Sunday 5th June or 3rd July

Time - 1pm

Location - Manchester (will start looking for places)

This one im hoping will be even bigger than the last one...

which date is ok?

anyone know of any locations?

Thanks

ishaq

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at this meet im aiming to organise all the cars properly, hondas, toyota, nissans, subarus, mitsubishi, suzuki, mazda...

all allocated places? so all makes in one place...

what do you guys think?

as pointed out to me by a mate.

The main thing is sorting the rules ....

Absolutely no ragging around burnouts are in no way permitted and another thing is litter....

if you eat/drink anything with rappers etc...please take them with you not just throw them on the floor!!!!

as the people that allow us to use there premises require respect and by doing these things we aren't respecting anybody....

defo agree with the allocated sections, i was sayin this to my cousin yesterday how it would be better if it were more organised wen it comes to parking but i think because it was so busy it was hard to organise it, id prefer a june meet, im workin all july ;(

The only problem you might incur with this setup is you will get people parked next to each other that dont know each other...witch isn't such a problem but it might be for some people that come in convoy say with a variety of makes models will they want to separate from each other and park with people they dont know? this could work or it couldn't hard to say.

But i do prefer it this way as it will look 1000000 times better in all the pics etc.... ;)

Voted for July.

Also, just a thought, instead of ordering cars by make, can we not do it by club?

il add it to the voting.. but that wouldnt quite work for me cuz im on soooooo many clubs lol

The only problem you might incur with this setup is you will get people parked next to each other that dont know each other...witch isn't such a problem but it might be for some people that come in convoy say with a variety of makes models will they want to separate from each other and park with people they dont know? this could work or it couldn't hard to say.

But i do prefer it this way as it will look 1000000 times better in all the pics etc.... ;)

good point...

yes i do ;)

may even invite the cops tooo.. just so that they know what is going on and not assume the worst and just kick us off or something..

want do it near a place where theres food and coffee..

and want to try and keep it as close to motorway as possible as i dont people getting lost and driving in to a busy area and hold up alot of traffic