Next Manchester Meet

Meet  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talked to Trafford centre events and promo department and they said no..

going to ask manchester united and lancashire cricket club tomorow..

also whitecity and afew other places..

I've asked afew taxi guys i know to keep an eye out for big car parks / land where it could be held...

might be worth asking the police they might be able to sugest somewhere for us! :p by clubs would be good but then its always a case of how much room to give each club some are bigger than others all will arrive at different times etc!! :)

dude u tryedd ermm loststock way where kfc and maccys are there a big car park there and they only doo car boots on there near the motorway plus maccy there kfc

any chance you could get me post codes and phone numbers...

heard that the pilsworth car park in bury will be very quiet, as a cinema has recently closed down... so big car park with no one on it..

just need someone to confirm it for us and let us know if it is ok for us to use..

Yeah pilsworth would be great straight off motorway however they have put concrete bollards on the entrance's to the car park.

:lol: concrete bollards?

do you know anywhere else that has a big car park?

or is there any chance of getting the number so i can give them a call and ask if we could use the car park?

sorry... :lol:

just hurry up and get the GT done!

i could get the gt finished mate just theres no rush as i cant get insured onit i dont have any driving experience my first car so insurance companys just laugh at me lol bad times but then again no time limit to finish it all.