how many miles is a glanza good for?

You can normally tell buy who you buy it off to be honest, you can tell if its been looked after or not.

When i bought mine, the guy had reciepts for everything so i know its been looked after. Also the car is absoluty spotless so its another sign hes looked after it.

You can normally tell buy who you buy it off to be honest, you can tell if its been looked after or not.

When i bought mine, the guy had reciepts for everything so i know its been looked after. Also the car is absoluty spotless so its another sign hes looked after it.

Some cases yess but I bought a car off a mechanic who seemed like a nice, genuine guy, had loads of receipts, had his own garage and seemed all good. Didnt think anything was wrong with the car so purchased it, only to find out a day or so later it was pretty nakered and he just covered up the problems to get it sold.

If the engine goes just get a new one put in or go forged. As long as you provide sufficient evidence/service history for any new owners there shouldn't be a problem. At the end of the day, if the shell has been looked after and its free of rust you can keep doing this for ever lol. Obviously many other components may fail along the way but nothing that can't be replaced :p

Milage doesnt matter its the condition the car is in. Most cars in japan have been clock at some stage or another.

The 4efte will go forever if maintained right. I have seen some with well over 200000km and going stong and there not stock either.

Milage and service history mean piss all on a high performance car thats my 2 cent.

You wouldnt believe the amount of miles on my rebuilt engine but it was still running sweet in the donor car.

This gave me confidence to have it professionally rebuilt and it is going really well.

Unless forging, I would go for a replacement GT engine than a Glanza one as the GT has the stronger/thicker rods.

Joz

150km is 93k miles. That's below average, buy it and just check it out properly. Ollie I can't see why it won't be worth anything? :) average is 10k miles a year afaik, the cars probably 14 years old so average miles would be 140k miles?

As above, you can't judge a car entirely on the mileage!!

Tbh most people are deluded when it comes to mileage. The only thing is it means you might get a bit more for it when it comes to sell. Idree's made a good point!

I dont think twice about mileage when it comes to a car but then again I havent bought anything other than a toyota! The sisters car is on 105k now and we bought it on 80 something and it hasnt missed a beat, NOT ONCE!!!

The GT was bought on 140kms and was sweet as a fucking nut up until 150 something, but the dodgy map led to its early retirement

For £750 I would buy it and drive it and get as much enjoyment as possible out of it :D

If it busts within two days you can break it and easily make your money back plus much more. If it lasts a year, 2 years, 3 years... then you got a fuckin good deal mate :D

I'm on around 135000km so around 78000 miles i reckon :) easy got another 50000 miles to go yet :o

Shame mate

My personal opinion is that if you get offered something like that again, get it scooped up! Mileage means nothing to be fair, itl always be a chance with a 2nd hand car! Mine was bought with 85k and she started pouring smoke after 5k of owning it!

Doesnt bother me in the slightest thoug, these things happen. I know its not the same but my Caddy van is on 143k and it runs spot on! Good for another 143k :blush: