scottish members have a look!

yeah i know its been done before mate lol, theres another 1 about a mile away :) but there really pricey and dont have the spray booth. theres not a lot of places that will hire you a spray booth.

hes been raking through the health and safety side of it, it does seem to be a headache but im sure he will find away around it lol

I think its a magic idea! If like you say, he gets his head round the health and safety aspect of it, you boys should be off and running from UKSC members alone! Keep us updated with whats happenin dude, i would be interested in coming down for a scope!

• 4 months later...

He has nothing to do with it anymore, but I kept in contact with the little Russian dude who works there they have rented most of the unit out to a guy who sells commercial vehicles, but the spray booth is still there along with a couple of ramps. If any of u need the booth I could sort something out.

Id actually want to go into business with sumthing like this. Spent 5 years serving ma time as a mechanic fitting poor aftermarket boring ass parts to cars would love to open up a place dealing with jdm's and tuning just dont know if we'd get the business

Am from Dumbarton lol U? so im not really up town much and every time i am people are always shouting stuff to me about the car lol thats how i ended up on here some random told me to check this place out lol. Thers not enough of the scottish boys on here talk in this scottish bit lol i know theres at least 3 glanza's in Dumbarton because a few appeared after a got mine lol not implying anything :harhar: ha. Aye well even some sort of unit doin the mechanics on them because the bodywork could be done anywhere but im sure most people struggle to find someone who knows what a glanza is never mind being clued up on it.

Am from Dumbarton lol U? so im not really up town much and every time i am people are always shouting stuff to me about the car lol thats how i ended up on here some random told me to check this place out lol. Thers not enough of the scottish boys on here talk in this scottish bit lol i know theres at least 3 glanza's in Dumbarton because a few appeared after a got mine lol not implying anything :harhar: ha. Aye well even some sort of unit doin the mechanics on them because the bodywork could be done anywhere but im sure most people struggle to find someone who knows what a glanza is never mind being clued up on it.

i stay in place called dunoon pretty close to you with in a week and a half of me getting mine 2 other people appeared with them aswell lol only lasted bout 2 months before they both sold them on again tho lol scottish bit always seems dead even tho theres a fair few people here now

Yeah same here those 2 appeared down my way within a few weeks. Although by the people tht cut about in them and by the way they look and sound id guess its only a matter of time that they are in the car park in the poopie lol. Aye I've noticed quite a few people on here from scotland but theres never much chat or banter going on in here between us all. Plus i do think alot of us do stay within a small vacinity around the glasgow area and i do pass Glanza's often id like to know whos drivin them lol although most of the time im driving my other car when i see them lol typical!

yea the 2 that got them down here just buy cars thrash them and got shot of them again. i go up to glasgow quite a bit for shoping and what not only ever spoted 2 glanzas

1 silver 1 in balloch and a black 1 in breahead but even tho black 1 was parked bout 3 spaces from me he just had quik look at car and kept walking with out saying anything so dont think he on here

Aye well i think they are the same the other 1s that are down ma bit are shall we say 'hingin' lol. And u seen a silver 1 in balloch that quite possibly could have been me lol mine looks pretty much standard on the outside part from its pretty low and kei fuji wheels. All the other have stickers on the back windows or duck tail spoilers and some sort of exhuast. Nah well prob not but it would be good to get some kind of chat goin on here with all the local boys that way would be easier to get a hand doin stuff and easier to sell and buy stuff if people are local.

• 9 months later...

am defo intersted in this matey.

This snds like a wicked idea lol. Get everything in it up for sale to generate money for the place!! If u need a hand with anything let is know!! Im all for helpin out. ;)

Edited by daveEP

Gutted man sounded like a wickid idea tae. No enough places in this neck of the woods for moddin, tunin & dyno days.

Gutted man sounded like a wickid idea tae. No enough places in this neck of the woods for moddin, tunin & dyno days.

Dont know why that went up twice?? Random!!