My Starlet Sportif, Glanza Conversion!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

worth the money imo hard to say the difference it made cause i had my coilovers /rarb and anti lift kit all fitted same time and it was like driving a totaly different car not herd of anyone thats been disapointed by the rarb yet

its nice shame about the crash. and dude if thats you spraying you really do neeed shoooting.

why you ask, well you will be hoping that car crash killed you when you cant breath and die from the spray paint fumes. ive got mates in the business of paint and they wont touch a gun with out a air fed mask. just a word of warning pal gunnna do it do it safe.

overall car is stunning :)

Im defo going to get a rear arb now.

Haha i was spitting red spit for about a week after that lol really should have had a mask.

Never get trouble from the police, they do stop me alot and check my tyres, lights etc they also ask me to open the bonnet and check the battery is secure and everything is okay under there but theyv never asked me about the turbo or that :)