My Starlet Sportif, Glanza Conversion!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

full glanza kit in this color would look awesome i thinks lol

there was one kicking about on here with this colour. 98 spec with carbon front splitter. looked amazon! but red is just as good lol thats what colour i went for! :)

• 3 weeks later...
there was one kicking about on here with this colour. 98 spec with carbon front splitter. looked amazon! but red is just as good lol thats what colour i went for! :)

that was sparky's and it was tropicana blue :( where as this is green lol. and this has a turbo in it :p

Looking good mate bet that rx7 cooler makes a big diffrance to the stock cooler!...Hopeing to covert my tropicana to a 4efte sometime in the next few weeks just need to gather a few more bits befor i can start :)

Ohh and ryan sparkys blue N/A was carribean blue not tropicana :(

• 1 month later...

Was on the motorway flat out in the wet and the back end went out and the car just spun and went into the crash barrier :) the thing is tho i was driving in a streight line :S i will get some pictures up in a minute.

I just got it painted 4 weeks ago to :) gutted like.

To be fair if you were driving flat out in the rain it was kinda always going to happen!

But gutted for you mate, and glad your okay. Best of luck with the new one too.