My Starlet Sportif, Glanza Conversion!

Alright. Im new to this site and thought i would post a thread of my ep91 build.

I bought a starlet sportif in juanuary this year, picked it up for £150 :) happy happy, i dont the brakes and put glanza wheels on it, brakes cost £100 front and back so thats not so bad, only cost £80 to get through an M.O.T :o

So far sitting at £330, then 60 odd quid for tax, got it on the road for under £400 :D

Im not sure how to post pictures, can someone please help me and il get some pictures up.

Cheers.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i had it doing 110 one night but that was down a slight hill and it wouldent go any faster lol its much faster now, I've got a glanza engine in it :) Where are you from? im considering selling those wheels.

suffolk mate. i assume those wheels are 14"

tempted by them for my 4wd as they are sleeper style!!!

Cheers. No it was streight forward to do, also had to change the dash and all the dash wiring etc but it only took me and my mate 7 hours to do the whole thing, thats taking the standard engine out, dash, exhaust, radiator etc. Very easy conversion to do and well worth it.

I did for a few days lol. I needed to put the bonnet on for the intercooler.

I had the glanza sitting there and needed to get rid of it because the maw was going mental lol so i had to change swap all the good stuff of the glanza before i got rid of it :)