what a group of tits!!! tell them what i said!!!!!

drag race to prove starlets are faster and then track race to prove starlets handle better and then put your nan in the back seats to prove the starlets more spacious and practical!!!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to mention when they say there made for running back to the shops for grannies blah blah blah, say how many shopping trollies come with the option of recaro interior, LSD etc. not many is there lol

That is a very, very good point haha :lol:

im a member on there. but i aint even going to waste my time on that one. we rip the shit out of saxo's on here there just doing the same on there with starlets lol except the difference is were mostly right :lol: let them have there opinions even though theyve probably never owned a starlet they think they know what there like

as a 3 time previou saxo owner and a 2 time starlet owner i can honestly say saxo's are slower, less good looking, more unreliable and more frustrating to own lol

saxos are terrible cars. my mate has a vts, 2 of my mates have vtr's, i worked on soooo many at work!! full of problems!! never seen a starlet even come close to our doors. gearboxes are very noisy and sloppy. they rattle and bang regardless of the road condition. my mates vts has a 4-2-1 n air filter and it is nippy, jus a horrible experience lol. the only thing i like is they are easy to work on, can drop a box in 20 mins :lol:

i wud never, ever own one. driven so many and built quite a few!! round my ends we call 'em citroen bullsaxos haha

I own both a starlet sr and a saxo vtr at the mo, having previously had another SR and a hybrid glanza

Saxo = Fun whilst they are working and the VTR goes alright. Very good handling on mine, way better than my SR.

Mine is an 03 and already had both driveshafts done and im always thinking to myself what is going to go wrong next

Starlet SR - MY LOVE :wub: very reliable, ok the sr isnt the quickest thing in the world, but i love driving it and the engine is soo willing and goes alright when being reved! Used them for trackdays and was not shown up at all by cars with waaay more power and better set-ups!

Glanza - Best car I have ever had, miss it soo much and I do really want one back, just cant afford insurance or running costs atm :o

With D2'2 and decent tyres my glanza handle very well and well...................... I WANT ONE BACK!! :o

adam

If we are 17yo then they must be 15/16 with no fucking brain or licence. They really puss me off. fucking retarded wankers!

modifiying trend in the uk seems very very very fucking ugly.

by tuning trend i mean everyone going for the same "chavvy" kind of look in their, clio/106/saxo (notice all french shits)

idiots or what.

how can you even compare a saxo to a starlet.

jap v french. not even a competition really is there.

my mate has a 106 gti and hes had nothing but trouble since the day he bought it. been in and out of garages non stop for electrical problems. and id rather have a 106 than a saxo any day. at least there a bit more grown up than the 15 year olds dream for a first car

i garantee if ya took em out for a ride they will sell there cars as soon as there out hhah

also wtf how many 17yr olds have gt/glanzas anyone here 17? and insured etc

Not sure if it would count but i could have got a Glanza at 15 and had insurance no problems. Although insurance isnt compulsory over here

Also i have never heard of a saxo till I joined this forum :wub:

Still dont have a clue what they look like.

well, when you see a Saxo in the uk it doesn't look far from this.

This is what they look like standard.

Saxo.png

Then the owners think it will look nice if they do this... (which they have been dreaming about ever since they were 12, so when they turn 15 they can buy there shit box and make it look like a kids fucked up drawing.

saxo%20scorpion_side

or

saxo.jpg

Notice the SAX P sticket lol

Saxos are depressing cars. The owners are generally unhappy people because they are either a. not old enough to get insured on something better b. can't afford anything better. When i say 'anything better', i mean pretty much any car you could think of -- there ain't a lot worse than a saxo is there?

The only exception to the rule are c) the saxo drivers who too ignorant to realise how bad their cars actually are and reckon their cars are 'superior'. Trust me these guys are the funniest ones. Instead of saxo driver a and b who recognise how bad their cars are, these guys will pull up to you at the lights in their VTS's and rev the shit out of their poxy lumps, looking at you proudly while their french body panels and plastic interiors rattle uncontrollably like they aren't expecting to get left in your rear view. Sadly these drivers are the ones that frequent saxperience. :wub:

its all stupid. surely the car scene is about enjoying your car and appreciate that other people have criticisms about them all. not just making general sweeping statements about cars they've driven or anything.

whats wrong with enjoying cars and the whole community they create all over the world?

i understand car specific forums, but im 100% sure that most folk would happily have a dream car thats totally unrelated to what they have. its stupid.