N/A Front Lip or Front Bumper options

Ive had a look and I think the part numbers are RH: 81210-13040 and LH: 81220-13040 and according to my source they are the same as the Glanza v and s ones.

Edit: Instead the Glanza can also use RH: 81220-10070 and LH: 81210-10140, they should fit the remix bumper too.

Gavin

thats the grille that goes with the remix front bumper.

Rick - there are a few other options too.

First is a Reflet front bumper that is a bit deeper than the UK spec ones, kinda like having a lip moulded in, bucket MIGHT have one as he bought a reflet and is doing a glanza conversion to it. again, he MIGHT have one, im not sure.

recent popular lips include the front lip off a previa (see Geo's Swat Bus car) and theres also a Seat lip that proving popular these days.

Phil.

thats the grille that goes with the remix front bumper.

Rick - there are a few other options too.

First is a Reflet front bumper that is a bit deeper than the UK spec ones, kinda like having a lip moulded in, bucket MIGHT have one as he bought a reflet and is doing a glanza conversion to it. again, he MIGHT have one, im not sure.

recent popular lips include the front lip off a previa (see Geo's Swat Bus car) and theres also a Seat lip that proving popular these days.

Phil.

Awesome, thanks man. To be honest I'd rather just have your TTE Front Lip lol, looks sweet with the Glanza sideskirts!

bearing in mind i paid £150 for mine from the same chap all those yrs ago.

and u can certainly buy mine, £4000, comes complete with a full Blitz K1 powered 4E-FTE converted car free of charge. :)

Phil.

LOL, so worth it!