WTF!! this just proves that u cant trust anyone!

alright guys, about 3 months ago my old man bought me a load of maximuscle progain protein shake mixture. i didnt realise it was for me so left it until last night before i was fed up of it bein there so opened it..

so as u do, take off the lid. break the seal and find the scoop. it was there, with a tiny bhit of protein on top of , underneath was a

SWANSEA city and county council bin bag inside the tub, full of pebble like things,exept there brown on the outside n black on the inside.. but when i hit them with a hammer they crumbled. literally the whoel tihng was full of them, all the exact same size colour and weight,

bought from jjb sports in fforestfach, its too late to take it back an say something, gonna take it too work tomorrow n see if any of the lads know if it could be drugs or anything.,

how fucked up is this. somethings been goin on there or down the line...

??????? kind of freakedo ut tbh. thought id share it anyway! :)

i aint got no pics. cameras fucked.. its defo not hash, :) seems to b no smell from it at all. tihng is. maximuscle isnt even made in swansea so jjb must of had it from a dodgy supplier? ill see if i can use a mates cam tomorrow n get something up.

write a letter of complaint to them, may well give you life time supply, sell them :)

good shout. thing is cant find the receipt for it plus no proof of the product been messed with? ill give it a go though. :)

Could be a dodgy wholesaler. They might have bought it as a one off for some reason, and if they seal it, they take it for a genuine product. A lot of people buy these before the next runs out, so might have been a few days before they got seen.

Deffo need pics mate. Borrow someones Iphone or something.

Could be a dodgy wholesaler. They might have bought it as a one off for some reason, and if they seal it, they take it for a genuine product. A lot of people buy these before the next runs out, so might have been a few days before they got seen.

Deffo need pics mate. Borrow someones Iphone or something.

fuck knows what was goin on, but maximauscle isnt made in swansea and i cant see jjb buyin them from town. ill get pics up as soon as i can,

They don't buy them from Britain mate. Is what I think happened is that the guy who owns that store has tried to make money on the side by purchising his own goods from a supplier rather than using the supplied suppliers with the JJB franchise. Only to be shafted... maybe?

Sometimes this means they don't have to pay certain things to the franchise, it also might have been a really good deal. It's hard to make profit on protein supplements, so he probably jumped at the price.

Then again I might be wrong, we will see what it is when you get pics.

They don't buy them from Britain mate. Is what I think happened is that the guy who owns that store has tried to make money on the side by purchising his own goods from a supplier rather than using the supplied suppliers with the JJB franchise. Only to be shafted... maybe?

Sometimes this means they don't have to pay certain things to the franchise, it also might have been a really good deal. It's hard to make profit on protein supplements, so he probably jumped at the price.

Then again I might be wrong, we will see what it is when you get pics.

yeah thats what i think hes been doin. sucks really considerin jjb is huge company worldwide like. wankers. im takin in a sample to work tomorrow see if anyone knows what it is but ill try get some pics up tomorrow night when the gf comes over,

sorry for the late replys.. sparky if u wanna come collect it or want me too help u sell them just let me no :thumbsup:

turns out there things too put in growin pots? help drain the moisture away or something. one of the druggies in work told me lol.. so he reckons anyway. missus forgot her camera the other night too, GRRRRRRRR.! so problem solved but still,

what the feck was they doin in my protein!!! hahah